• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Everything is too much. I can't handle it. Too much... it's too much stress to handle...

I've always heard, "God only gives you what you can handle." You think too much on it all, Vio, you have to let it go. "Let go and let God," I read in a poem once. Don't worry over it constantly, don't think about how to fix this and that, what if this or that happens, how can I do something. Its going to cause you much more stress when you worry over nothing! Relax and stop worrying. Honestly, stop, there is no need to worry, you are getting yourself all tied up for no reason. The less you worry, the better you will feel. Sometimes things happen in life and we have to just keep moving. Life is going to have ups as well as downs, and we have to take them all at our own pace, and peacefully, even joyfully, because at the end of all this roller coster madness are the gates of Heaven. But the only way there is to go over all the hills and mountains, you see! So do not fret, God will carry you, and you will make it safely to the end if you do not worry your sweet little head. ^^ Force yourself to calm down, Vio, if you have to! ;) You can do it, girl, I know you can.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_naud3iudE51tj2bnxo1_400.png

New wi-fi battle art, had it based off of some Star Lord official art (Guardians of the Galaxy):

400px-Peter_Quill_(Earth-616)_from_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_17_cover.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom