• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tomorrow is the last day of summer break and then it's the start of the fall semester. I don't know if I'm totally ready for it. Also, I finally found the complete soundtrack for the Fairy Tail movie recently. I am very happy about that.
Don't worry bro, you'll do so well in college. you are catually made for college unlike me.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My sleep schedule suddenly changed when school started backup. I just wake up a little after 6AM and get to bed between 10-11PM. My alarm only went off once in the past few weeks, yet I'm used to sleeping in later than 6, especially since it is the weekend.

I also have a few homework assignments that need to be completed by Monday. I guess I'll work on them tomorrow, except for one that I am missing two questions for and may have to submit it incomplete because I didn't have a way to photograph the questions, nor could I write them down in 10 seconds. Looks like I's starting off the year with a C+ in Reading. :I

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got my hair done today!! I got bangs!! :D

While that's a wonderful thing to be celebrated, I think we could all be included much more with this thing called...PICS! <3
----
Below is the Lewis structure of the ammonia molecule.

Count the number of bonding pairs and the number of lone pairs around the left hydrogen atom.

Seriously. This is high school chemistry review stuff and i forgot what it means already!

Fig

The Altruist
Earlier today I decided to challenge my training partner Pablo on Project M and I was able to overcome the challenge with a 11-10 score from a best out of 21 match. It really was a great way to train during the last moments of the summer before he left for Texas A&M. I'm very glad that we will be facing each other very soon when Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is available later this Fall. The two of us are going to be training to be the top players in the world for Smash 4's metagame. Now I'm just enjoying Toonami on this fine Saturday evening after a long day of practice.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Earlier today I decided to challenge my training partner Pablo on Project M and I was able to overcome the challenge with a 11-10 score from a best out of 21 match. It really was a great way to train during the last moments of the summer before he left for Texas A&M. I'm very glad that we will be facing each other very soon when Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is available later this Fall. The two of us are going to be training to be the top players in the world for Smash 4's metagame. Now I'm just enjoying Toonami on this fine Saturday evening after a long day of practice.

Hello, is there a way to get Project M for the Wii U.

Fig

The Altruist
Hello, is there a way to get Project M for the Wii U.

You simply need a 2GB SD card and download Project M into the SD card. It's the same as if you were going to download Project M on the Wii. That said, because it is a Wii U rather than a Wii, using a GameCube controller is impossible unless you go out your way and by one of those 3rd party accessories only available online. Thus, I had to endure and practice using a Wiimote plus nunchuck and perfect the wavedashing technique yet again. Despite that, downloading the mod isn't hard and is free to the public. The download link is here and instructions are also available depending on whether your Wii, or in this case your Wii U, is hacked or not.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You simply need a 2GB SD card and download Project M into the SD card. It's the same as if you were going to download Project M on the Wii. That said, because it is a Wii U rather than a Wii, using a GameCube controller is impossible unless you go out your way and by one of those 3rd party accessories only available online. Thus, I had to endure and practice using a Wiimote plus nunchuck and perfect the wavedashing technique yet again. Despite that, downloading the mod isn't hard and is free to the public. The download link is here and instructions are also available depending on whether your Wii, or in this case your Wii U, is hacked or not.
THANK YOU. My dreams will become Fully realized soon. I will finally Stream Project M gameplay! Thank you Fig! <3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

A viable alternative is the Classic Controller Pro, which is fairly close to a GC controller (much more so than a Wiimote/Nunchuck).

Clank

Hmm

Err, can't you use Nintendont and a USB GC controller? I thought I read that they had it working on the Wii U (I can't test myself because of no Wii U or GC controller)?

Fig

The Altruist
A viable alternative is the Classic Controller Pro, which is fairly close to a GC controller (much more so than a Wiimote/Nunchuck).

One would say that would be a neat alternative but playing Project M with the Classic Controller Pro is very jagged. Button layout-wise, it is by far the closest to the GameCube controller but the resistance is probably the reason I don't use it. What I mean by this is that a character as two speeds: Walking and Dashing. The Classic Controller Pro still has to be attached from the Wiimote so the control sticks don't have has much movement to as the nunchuck or GameCube controller. I would be dashing to chase my opponent only for my character to stop during dash as if I had let go of the control stick. I thought it was just a minor thing but this kept going on for as long as I used the Classic Controller Pro, thus I just went with the nunchuck so I didn't have to deal with it.

Err, can't you use Nintendont and a USB GC controller? I thought I read that they had it working on the Wii U (I can't test myself because of no Wii U or GC controller)?

In all honesty, I don't have Nintendont or a USB GC controller nor do I know where exactly where to purchase such items so I can only do with what I have available which is the Wiimote plus nunchuck. This is why I can't wait to by the GameCube Controller Adapter for Smash 4 so I can play Project M with my GameCube controller once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom