• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Great, an actual infraction....... Why didn't I stop this earlier.........

Just take a deep breath, honey. Regain your composure, have a glass of chocolate milk, and resume your positive activities from before. Or you can sling poo at the naysayers like my ancestors did.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Even if they got struck, they are supposed to be grounded (and almost certainly would be if you use city water)

If your pipes aren't grounded, you've more to worry about than a thunderstorm striking you while you're taking a wiz. No, you would have to tear down your house or else face massive fines due to city ordinances. And well, that's none of my business though.
kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

Clank

Hmm
Monday, why can't you come sooner? You hold my Calc 3 class and it sounds like so much fun.

Oh, then Tuesday I get to apply for college and a full-ride scholarship (that I easily meet all the requirements for)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Really looking forward to October now. Not only am I going to be spending my birthday with my family for the first time in 10 years, I'm also going to be going to my cousins wedding! Add those to the fact that my sister's due at the end of October, and I think it's gonna be a great month! =D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm starting to wonder why the first world is structured as it is. Like, why are we wasting time doing what the Big Man wants us to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom