• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Please stop gaining up on me......

If anyone is gaining up on you, tell them to buzz off and leave you alone. It's only fair. They should not have any advantage over you, because you are a wonderful and special person all the same. Sure, you may not have all of those fancy awards or the most colorful user titles, but you have one thing that they don't: you. Look up, Heroine of Winds, and realize that God has blessed you with a unique personality and the wondrous gift of Free Will. It is up to you to make the best of the short span of time that you call life. If you choose to wallow in despair, that is your perogative. But I hope you can open you eyes and realize that your life can amount to so much more, if you just let it. :)

Sincerely,
Ventus

I swear, all of these members acting like complete fools is making me want to leave here for real. ZD is still a huge mess. I can't post here anymore because of all this chocolate storm BS.......

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I swear, all of these members acting like complete fools is making me want to leave here for real. ZD is still a huge mess. I can't post here anymore because of all this chocolate storm BS.......
Please stop calling people fools, It's not nice. I suggest if you don't like something simply ignore it. Works for me everytime.

Please stop calling people fools, It's not nice. I suggest if you don't like something simply ignore it. Works for me everytime.

And then you'll run it to the ground the next day.

There's an ignore user feature. Use your best judgment. No need to flame people for having a different sense of humor than you.

*looks at your signature*

Yeah, you & the other chocolate storm cultists definitely belong in one.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

Heroine, I don't know who is bothering you, but it's truly up to you to be annoyed by them. I wish you a safe and wondrous travel home. Please, reconsider leaving this community. You don't have to leave. If you have the willpower, you can do anything. That's what God told me. And I'm sure that applies to you as well. Please don't leave. Rather, reconcile your differences with those goons and place yourself on a Pedestal that only you can reach. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom