• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Right so I'm okay with this plan. I'd hate to trust the SK, but whatever.

This will leave us with 2 remaining Mafia players. Any ideas who those two may be? We'll be in a ****ty situation tomorrow if we have no leads and we'll end up lynching townies for days before anything comes of it. So before we boldly go into the night trsuting a psychopath, who are our other suspicions?
I'll post my thoughts when I get them organized. I have to get ready for a party tonight, but if I don't post later tonight, I'll get it done tomorrow.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry, yeah, I miscounted. Poka, Kirino and Deku. The last two could be inactives, possibly.

Doc protection on the SK? That's insane. The SKs kill still goes through even if he's killed by another party. No need to doc protect him, at all. We'll be minus 1 SK, and minus 3 mafia going into day 5, which is a great situation.
I don't like this.

There is no way I'm going to win this game since you guys can lynch me at any time; however I can act as a second vig until that time and help Town take out any suspicious targets. Letting me die would be counterproductive to the Town's cause. I'll reiterate, you guys can kill me whenever you need to; however until then keep me alive and I'll help you take out scum. I've already proved that I'm willing to help as I lynched Poka and hopefully Kirino and Deku will be next. It's only logical to keep me in the game.

In fact come to think of it, it doesn't really surprise me that you're against this. Given the Fig lynch, I wouldn't be surprised if you were Mafia too and the only reason you want me out the game is so that I don't target you.

Pen

The game is on!
Is there any one against the cop possibly claiming day 5 or 6?
That's 6-7 confirmed town. (If all cop targets live).
That's a large amount of confirmed town narrowing down the list on who could be mafia.

I think that is up to the Cop. It is not necessarily a bad idea though. By the way, I am pretty sure that if the Cop should claim on day 6 that would reveal 5 Townies, not 6 or 7.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, I have a lot of walls of text to read.

I'm having trouble keeping up with this game now that mine is going, but I'll do what I can. Anywho, I'm gonna do some reading and I'll report back later.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think that is up to the Cop. It is not necessarily a bad idea though. By the way, I am pretty sure that if the Cop should claim on day 6 that would reveal 5 Townies, not 6 or 7.
Yeah actually this sounds good. In fact I have an idea. Protect me tonight. If the Doctor is still alive, Cop should claim tomorrow. This will mean that the Doctor will be able to protect the Cop while we'll still get the vital information.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Remaining Factions(3):
Town: 12
Mafia: 4
Third Party: 2

Vote Count:
DekuNut(2) - Viral Maze, Kirino
Kirino(5) - Justac00lguy, DekuNut, musicfan, Big Octo, Pendio
Not Voting(11): Mido, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go
With 18 people alive, it takes 10 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Saturday, August 23rd.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Not Voting(11): Mido, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

I want to here From those highlighted in yellow. To my knowledge they have not powered all day.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
If by powered you mean posted, then I've been posting, just not a huge amount. I only really speak up when I think of something that someone hasn't pointed out, it's just my style (which hasn't been seen in about 2 years xD), I only really want to vote if I'm adamant that who I'm voting for is scum (well, at least 75% sure). I'm inclined to believe JCs claim as SK, but I'm not sure about teaming up with him... He could very easily turn on town whenever, but I guess we have control over him as we can lynch him when we want. However, if someone else is SK and he's just fake claimed (as he could be town) then they could easily frame him by night killing a town, making us lynch JC.
If he and the Vig target the next two suspicious people after Kirino (who in my eyes are Deku from what everyone has been saying, and Viral, who I just feel uneasy about) then we can get him the next day. Most likely mafia will get him tonight.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Holy crap you guys get up to a lot in a short amount of time. So Justa roleclaimed SK and also says that Kirino is the Mafia GF. Quite an interesting development, it seems like there is a lot more reading for me to do, though.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well then I wasn't expecting coming back to this today. I was gonna quote a bunch of wall-of-text posts to say which suspicions I agreed with, which ones I didn't, and eventually vote for DekuNut as I was trusting Viral more than I was trusting JC. Of course that all went out the window when JC claimed SK. I'm gonna say I believe it because I think it's kind of a dumb idea for someone to fake claim SK. It's true, it could be possible if he was maybe a lyncher and he doesn't care if we find out Kirino was town because he would have already won, or maybe mafia trying to get a townie lynched though that's doubtful. I'm definitely gonna vote in my next post if nothing changes, but first I wanna ask all of you guys something cause I want to make sure:

Does roleblocking the Godfather stop the night kill, or not? I think in other games I've seen the person performing the kill has to be the one roleblocked in order to be stopped, but I want to be sure. If Kirino is truly the Godfather then I'm so proud because I was suspicious of him and, as I said before, roleblocked him on Night 2 (though it seems likely RBing the GF doesn't do anything).

–––––
An addition I'm doing before posting what I'd written as I went back and looked at the Night scenes, I think it seems like the guy that needs to be roleblocked is the one doing the kills, which some have pointed out as being Wario I think? At least, it seems that way. Still, I won't vote until someone answers if I'm right and it does have to be the one doing the kill, simply because it will give me peace of mind that we're not in fact making a mistake.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
There is no way I'm going to win this game since you guys can lynch me at any time; however I can act as a second vig until that time and help Town take out any suspicious targets. Letting me die would be counterproductive to the Town's cause. I'll reiterate, you guys can kill me whenever you need to; however until then keep me alive and I'll help you take out scum. I've already proved that I'm willing to help as I lynched Poka and hopefully Kirino and Deku will be next. It's only logical to keep me in the game.

This is bad. Letting you die is conducive to our win-con. As well as the fact that you're only helping because you're backed into a corner. Don't act like a white knight, you're only trying to pull down the Godfather before you're inevitably night killed by the Mafia, and now you want a doctor protection?! The TOWN DOCTOR who could protect TOWNIES from during the night if the Mafia don't feel like killing you. You want him to save you? Are you ****ing serious? Claiming SK was insane and ballsy, but telling us you'll be our little ***** 2nd vig until we decide to throw you away is bad, bad, bad town play on our part. Let scum waste a nightkill on you, let us keep our doctor protection against a potential rogue nightkill, and be done with it.

Yeah actually this sounds good. In fact I have an idea. Protect me tonight. If the Doctor is still alive, Cop should claim tomorrow. This will mean that the Doctor will be able to protect the Cop while we'll still get the vital information.

I, at a very fundamental level, disagree with this completely.

Does roleblocking the Godfather stop the night kill, or not? I think in other games I've seen the person performing the kill has to be the one roleblocked in order to be stopped, but I want to be sure. If Kirino is truly the Godfather then I'm so proud because I was suspicious of him and, as I said before, roleblocked him on Night 2 (though it seems likely RBing the GF doesn't do anything).

Depends on the game. Some games, a specific Mafioso will go out and preform the kill (as chosen by the GF). If that specific Mafioso is RBd, the night kill is stopped. Or, if the GF is RBd, regardless of who preforms the kill, the Night kill is blocked. Sometimes, it'll just be useless as the Mafia is forced to always kill and can't be blocked.

Either way, it seems like blocking the godfather won't due us any good, so I'm all for lynching Leslie today.

Btw;

Unvote
Vote: Kirino

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Viral Maze said:
This is bad. Letting you die is conducive to our win-con. As well as the fact that you're only helping because you're backed into a corner. Don't act like a white knight, you're only trying to pull down the Godfather before you're inevitably night killed by the Mafia, and now you want a doctor protection?! The TOWN DOCTOR who could protect TOWNIES from during the night if the Mafia don't feel like killing you. You want him to save you? Are you ****ing serious? Claiming SK was insane and ballsy, but telling us you'll be our little ***** 2nd vig until we decide to throw you away is bad, bad, bad town play on our part. Let scum waste a nightkill on you, let us keep our doctor protection against a potential rogue nightkill, and be done with it.
You say this, but if you guys would have lynched me yesterday, you guys would have had nothing... nothing. Mafia RB'ing me was a blessing im disguise for the Town as I simply can't win on my own. I'm literally offering my help and you're turning it down based on sole fact hat I'm 3rd party; however that's irrelevant to he help I'm offering. Think of this like the situation in Members vs Mods were Vergo was the Cult Leader ad he teamed up with Town. If we would have killed him then we would have most likely lost. Don't make that mistake.

Use me while you can. To turn down a killing role to help the Town's cause is just ludicrous in my honest opinion since there's literally no way I can deceive Town without them knowing. I think you're doing this simply so I don't target you as you know I'm suspicious of you.

I'm not going to force the Doctor to make up their mind, but I highly recommend you protect me tonight.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
You say this, but if you guys would have lynched me yesterday, you guys would have had nothing... nothing. Mafia RB'ing me was a blessing im disguise for the Town as I simply can't win on my own. I'm literally offering my help and you're turning it down based on sole fact hat I'm 3rd party; however that's irrelevant to he help I'm offering. Think of this like the situation in Members vs Mods were Vergo was the Cult Leader ad he teamed up with Town. If we would have killed him then we would have most likely lost. Don't make that mistake.

Use me while you can. To turn down a killing role to help the Town's cause is just ludicrous in my honest opinion since there's literally no way I can deceive Town without them knowing. I think you're doing this simply so I don't target you as you know I'm suspicious of you.

I'm not going to force the Doctor to make up their mind, but I highly recommend you protect me tonight.

But we are not in lynch or lose.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

The best we could have gotten from you was the Godfather. That's it. If our cop ends up claiming later on like Music suggested, then we can be sure all 'innocent' results are true (if we can trust the cops sanity, ie he's not naive).

I was Cult in Mods vs Members. Our sole goal was to win. Yes, Vergo pulled out a gutsy move claiming cult leader, but the sole goal, from beginning to end, was to win the game for the cult. No shared victory, no second place. It was always about plans and ways to eliminate Mafia roles, like the roleblocker, that would stop us from winning and then recruit the remaining townies.

I'm not saying this because I'm afraid you'll target me. I do believe eventually someone will nightkill me, at some point, but keep the SK alive is insane. I will only agree to keeping you alive for a few turns. If the Mafia doesn't kill you, I implore the Vig, for lack of better leads, to off you himself.

Like I said before, your willingness to help the town is just you trying to take down the Godfather before your death because the mafia knows you know. And somehow you're trying to worm in a doctor protection? No townie should agree to this.

My point is: I have nothing against you giving us the Godfather. I have nothing against you scumhunting.
I do have something against keeping you alive. I do have something against the town doctor protecting you. I do have something against wasting a lynch on you later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom