• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Remaining Factions(3):
Town: 14
Mafia: 5 4
Third Party: 2

Vote Count:
PokaLink(9) - Justac00lguy, Heroine of Time, musicfan, LittleGumball, Go_Dark_Link, Big Octo, Kirino, Viral Maze, DekuNut
Thareous(1) - Pendio
Justac00lguy(1) - PokaLink
Not Voting(10): AvatarFlygon, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Thareous, Stitch, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

They almost reached a majority. A particular person's scummy behavior stuck out to them. PokaLink was brought up to the noose. "Any last words?" Justac00lguy asked. "We will be victorious!" PokaLink shouted. That was all he had to say before he died.

And the night began.

PokaLink was Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker (i swear one comment about how meta knight is neutral and im modkilling everyone you picky little...)

USEFUL TOYS(20):
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
LittleGumball
Kirino
Blackkirby
Pendio
DekuNut
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Imogen Viral Maze
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

IN THE TRASH(5):
kokirion - Luigi, the Town Mason
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie
PokaLink - Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker

Night 3 Begins
The night will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Wednesday, August 20th. Please PM/Skype me with your night actions.

NOTE: LINKDUDE WILL DO THE MERGE PREVENT. NO ONE ELSE NEEDS TO POST.

also vote: fused

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In the night, Blackkirby was woken up by the sound of his door opening. He noticed a figure coming charging at him, sword in hand. He tried to get up, but it was too late. "Hyaaah!" the figure shouted, as he stabbed him with his blade. When the figure removed Blackkirby's cloak, he was once again extremely disappointed in what he saw. Elsewhere, LittleGumball was sleeping soundly when suddenly she woke up to the feeling of hands around her throat. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" the attacker shouted, and it was all too late for her. Before she died, she barely squeezed out some final words, "OHH!!!! MAMA MIA!!" Once again, in another area, an axe-wielding (yes the axe is the permanent switch now) individual saw one of his targets--a very large cloaked figure standing alone in the dark. "Haaa!" the attacker shouted as they swung their axe down towards the figure's back. But to their surprise, it just bounced off. The large figure turned around and stared at the attacker menacingly. "BWAHA! (this is a different bwaha, butt-munchers >> ) you think you can chop through my shell?!" the figure asked. The attacker quickly ran away before the figure could retaliate.

And the day began.

Blackkirby was Pac-Man, a Vanilla Townie
LittleGumball was Mario, a Town Mason

USEFUL TOYS(18):
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
Kirino
Pendio
DekuNut
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Imogen Viral Maze
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

IN THE TRASH(7):
kokirion - Luigi, a Town Mason - Stabbed with a sword Night 1
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard - Stabbed with a knife Chopped with an axe Night 1
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades - Lynched Day 2
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie - Strangled Night 2
PokaLink - Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
Blackkirby - Pac-Man, a Vanilla Townie - Stabbed with a sword Night 3
LittleGumball - Mario, a Town Mason - Strangled Night 3

Day 4 Begins
The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Saturday, August 23rd. (3 and a half our extension due to the delay)

AvatarFlygon was replaced by Mido. Welcome, Mido!

Last edited:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
To be honest I understand why the vigilante would go for Blackkirby, as that was who I roleblocked as well, which was obviously pointless. As for the SK, they must have hit a nightkill immune character, and due to the shell part of the description I'm guessing Bowser as the GF?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Just wondering, why exactly, didn't you kinda back me up earlier?

Wheat through pokas posts and found this.

I thought it was something initially but rereading it over it's nothing relay.
I'm posting this incase I forgot what I was going to say over the couple of days. To bring it closer to the end of the thread.

Big Octo

=^)
Bowser is obviously bullet-proof mafia or GF. Vig seems a bit trigger happy, though I won't blame him/her too much for blackkirby. Either way, take some time and think it over before making the kill.

Big Octo

=^)
And the mafia is choosing to keep the SK alive. If the GF wasn't bulletproof that would've been a major erratum on their part.

If the SK feels like they might be targeted by the Mafia tonight, perhaps they should come out and tell us who the GF is. They've got nothing to lose.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Funny that Mafia knows the SK from what Poka said, and it seems like now the SK knows the Godfather...

Sk revile the god father
God father revile the Sk

The town has bother
We have a pillar

With the Sk you could die
If you revile he only takes one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom