• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
if you are the cop then you wouldn't be avoiding this question you would answer but know you look even more suspicious. Im not really believing that you're the cop anymore.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It's midnight and I need sleep so this will be quick. It seems to me that JC is panicking slightly under the pressure. If he claimed cop, then surely he would've told us who is who, especially as there's a chance he could've seen a mafia/power role (sorry if someone has said this, i skimmed the last 2 pages). However, Poka still isn't sitting right with me, but I'm believing he is townie more, although the groups focus seems to have shifted off of him in light of the evidence against JC, which may not be the best idea. If JC isn't cop and Poka lives, it may not be a bad idea to check him out, just to be doubly sure.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Calm down guys. I can't reply when I'm logged off, lol.

Plus I am not the Cop, I never said that. I'm not going to state my role a that would be breaking the rules. The players I have targeted are Alit and Pokalink. Trust me on this lynch, if by some weird way I'm wrong then I'm sure the Cop can investigate me.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Calm down guys. I can't reply when I'm logged off, lol.

Plus I am not the Cop, I never said that. I'm not going to state my role a that would be breaking the rules. The players I have targeted are Alit and Pokalink. Trust me on this lynch, if by some weird way I'm wrong then I'm sure the Cop can investigate me.

You're still making it so no one can disprove you, what was ALITs alignment? What was his role? And you ignored being asked the question while you were still commenting. You're even accounting for the fact you could be wrong, because you don't know for certainty what we are and you don't want to risk being lynched for messing up. You really can't tell us what results you got from us?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
EBWODP

All I want is ALIT's alignment and role, or whatever result you got from him, and i'd also like whatever you got from targeting me.

Right, then.

unvote

vote: Poka

It seems I've been misled.

He just made a statement that can't be denied by anyone, and you know it. Please don't let him fool you, you yourself have been studying his actions and should know hes lying.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
He just made a statement that can't be denied by anyone, and you know it. Please don't let him fool you, you yourself have been studying his actions and should know hes lying.

Actually in the scene describing Night 1 there's a mention of footsteps outside the room ALIT was killed in. I thought it indicated a watcher (or tracker, i'm never sure which). I decided not to say anything so no one could be like "lel that's me c:" in the case that something like this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom