• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i felt so attacked and offended i throgh my dog at my brothers head so he locked me in the microwave so my dad started playing skyrim

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I sometimes wonder what SAO would be like without an awesome character like Ayano Keiko. Actually, it probably wouldn't even be worth watching without Keiko. In fact, the problem with SAO II right now is a lack of Keiko. The director should really get on that as soon a possible. If not, SAO will never be able to redeem itself. That's a huge shame considering it had so much potential when Keiko was inroduced. :c

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I sometimes wonder what SAO would be like without an awesome character like Ayano Keiko. Actually, it probably wouldn't even be worth watching without Keiko. In fact, the problem with SAO II right now is a lack of Keiko. The director should really get on that as soon a possible. If not, SAO will never be able to redeem itself. That's a huge shame considering it had so much potential when Keiko was inroduced. :c

SAO is actually originally a light novel, so I imagine the anime is following the light novel, the director probably has very little say.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

Can I please kiss you?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

She'll show up again soon enough. As will Klein and the others. They will, unfortunately, have minimal roles though.

SAO is actually originally a light novel, so I imagine the anime is following the light novel, the director probably has very little say.

Yeah. SAO II is sticking pretty dang close to the novels.

Why're all anime people crazy?

Comes with the territory. :bleh:

I'm really sleepy. I want to make a new avatar but I don't know who to use for it. I'm worried about stuff and things. Tomodachi Life is pretty meh. (I played the demo. I'd much rather play as my own Mii instead of how it actually works.)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Woot! I don't work tomorrow; I got the day off. So, that means I will have time to do some stuff here (zd) and over here (home) too. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom