• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I want rain... I want rain really badly...

Despite living in a temperate rainforest, we've received less rain this summer than the state of Arizona, having only had 3 days of real rain since I got out of school. I now know what it's like to live in a desert, and I can't say I like it. It's way too dry. Even our main water source, a river that is constantly fed fresh glacial water, is going down because we haven't had any rain. Hell, even the glaciers are melting more than they ever have.

Somebody please give me some rain, I'm dying here!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
To differentiate them from Administrator. It's simple.

Thank you for the obvious answer that I didn't mean.

Why do they need to be differentiated is what I obviously meant.

I won't reply after this though. It's just going to be a pointless debate because everyone I debate with is arrogant.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
They aren't red anymore because it would cause confusion because they are not admins and hence they don't have all the powers admins have. Them being red is basically them lying that they are something they are not. I know they had the userbadge, but if you are quickly looking for someone to fix your problems you are only going to look at the color and not even give a thought about the userbadges.

Big Octo

=^)
Thank you for the obvious answer that I didn't mean.
You didn't specify.

Why do they need to be differentiated is what I obviously meant?

Because they're two completely different ranks with different purposes.

I won't reply after this though. It's just going to be a pointless debate because everyone I debate with is arrogant.

If you want respect in a debate, then don't hit with personal attacks before it even begins.

Fig

The Altruist
Just finished my Project M session. I can definitely say that I have improved with several characters including Mario, Ike, and Mr.Game & Watch. Today was one of those days that I ended up with no losses and I feel very proud to have accomplish that. It really feels good when hard work pays off.

My eyes are really heavy. I recently borrowed a drawing tablet, so I've been doing a lot of drawing. Bad drawing, but still. My back hurts from it. And my brain. I almost had a panic attack earlier. My eyes are super heavy. What was the plot of the TV show 24? I never watched it and I don't understand how the premise could have spanned multiple seasons. I'm distantly related to Kiefer Sutherland. My legs are sore. I'm disappointed in how bad the new Ninja Turtles movie is. I saw DBZ: Battle of Gods in the theaters, and that was pretty awesome. My birthday is Sunday. I'm starting to get a headache. My friend has narcolepsy and I think she fell asleep talking to me... The BONES studio should produce a TMNT anime that doesn't need to be kid friendly so it can faithfully adapt and build off the tone of the comic book. I should watch Kill la Kill. Haven't done that yet. My eyes are literally closing. Bluh. Sorry for getting my stream of consciousness all over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom