• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So here is were im at for me I don't know who to vote for I don't think musicfan worthy of a vote because I still don't know what he did.
I fell like were at a bit of a standing point and might be in a better point day three.

Bleh, sorry about the inactivity guys. It's finals week for the summer quarter, and I'm not going to waste time reading all this crap so far. Hopefully I can be more active/catch up on the next day cycle.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
JC idk if you're typing up a response to me or you're ignoring me or you just didn't see my post. Normally I'd be patient but the day's ending in a couple hours.
I've already explained my vote on MF; I don't think I need to expand on that.

Pokalink just seems to be following whatever others at doing, going with the flow so to say. I brushed this off earlier, but now that MF has claimed I feel it would be a big risk to lynch a player who's soft claimed. MF's actions on Day One still irk me, but I just don't know if I could go through with a kill when he's sort of claimed.

---

Put the pressure on me tomorrow all you want for what I'm going to do now, but I'm going with my head instead of my gut for once.

Unvote

Vote: Pokalink

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, so I read everything, and I'm honestly not too sure what to say... I feel like my inactivity caused me to miss all the important discussions while they were occurring and, as such, any of the posts I wanted to respond to are completely outdated now.

I'm not too sure about the suspicions on musicfan. I read through his posts and nothing jumped out at me except for his vote on Koko. If I'm going to be completely honest, I originally found his day one tactic suspicious, but I have since come to realize just how good of a tactic it was that he used.

I'm not sure about Poka either. He hasn't done anything that seemed scummy to me tbh, but if it's between him and music, I'd much rather lynch him. Since music softclaimed, I'd like to keep him alive. If Poke turns up scum, I'll look back through his posts to see if I can spot any obvious connections between him and other players.

Anyway, I'm going to the movies tonight, so this will be my last (and only) real post of this day period.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Pokalink just seems to be following whatever others at doing, going with the flow so to say. I brushed this off earlier, but now that MF has claimed I feel it would be a big risk to lynch a player who's soft claimed. MF's actions on Day One still irk me, but I just don't know if I could go through with a kill when he's sort of claimed.

If Poka is just going with the flow, then how come he's the only person to vote for Fig?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Draco and thar have not posted (if they did it was not memorable in any way(I don't mean this in a bad way)) this day. I will look over what they posted, during the night and post what I found.igmeoy Draco and Thar

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I've already explained my vote on MF; I don't think I need to expand on that.

---

Put the pressure on me tomorrow all you want for what I'm going to do now, but I'm going with my head instead of my gut for once.

Unvote

Vote: Pokalink

I legitimately have no way to defend myself, because the accusations you've made are not well explained. The only example I thought of was going with the MF lynch and even still I eventually changed my vote to Fig and thoroughly explained my unvote of MF and Vote on Fig.

LG asked you to explain your reasoning for me and MF, and so far you really haven't given any solid evidence, I do find that suspicious, but as the day is ending there's isn't much I can do about that.

Instead of going for me why not go for someone like Mezuki who's been doing something legitimately suspicious with his flip flopping and lying, maybe go for the inactive and suspicious Fig, or Mezlo for the same reasons.

LG, what do you personally think?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ugh I'm torn between voting between MF and Pokalink at the moment.

We need some perspectives on this. Viral and Leslie, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts on MF is that his actions are in line with his style. Very brash and getting brasher.
As for Poka, I have no idea. I read the day 1 stuff then just put this game down >_>

Poka: Why are you more suspicious of Fig than Mizuki?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yknow, Commuter is an easy role to claim at this point, as it's all but confirmed. I'm not saying that he's lying, but don't automatically assume.
And the character soft claim goes for the same. Jamie thought up these pairings, so it's not impossible for someone else to come up with a believable one.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
My thoughts on MF is that his actions are in line with his style. Very brash and getting brasher.
As for Poka, I have no idea. I read the day 1 stuff then just put this game down >_>

Poka: Why are you more suspicious of Fig than Mizuki?

I'm not really, at this point neither the Fig lynch or Mizuki would go through anyway. Though Fig hasn't done as much suspicious I have more of a gut feeling for him, and a logic feeling on Mizuki. Although I did explain my Fig suspicions more thoroughly earlier.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yknow, Commuter is an easy role to claim at this point, as it's all but confirmed. I'm not saying that he's lying, but don't automatically assume.
And the character soft claim goes for the same. Jamie thought up these pairings, so it's not impossible for someone else to come up with a believable one.
Why claim this early though if you're not the role, or the character though?

I'm not really, at this point neither the Fig lynch or Mizuki would go through anyway. Though Fig hasn't done as much suspicious I have more of a gut feeling for him, and a logic feeling on Mizuki. Although I did explain my Fig suspicions more thoroughly earlier.

Yeah, I figured as much. And yeah, I was just looking for something more.

**** it,
Vote: Fig

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay if anybody thinks i'm suspicious because of my inactivity here is my reason why

I started school today at my boarding school and I had no time what so ever to get online.

I'M AT A FREAKING PREPARATORY SCHOOL SO I HAVE TWO HOURS OF FREAKING STUDY HALL

Since I'm a boarding student, I eat dinner here as well. And this school is also a Monstary and my uncle is a monk here so I like to visit him...

There...goddamnit...I'm sorry that I sound rude it's because I've had a stressful day...Now good night because curfew is 10:30

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Using real life to shirk your online responsibilities? Sounds pretty scummy...

In all srsness tho: I don't think anyone was calling you out for inactivity, only flippity-flopness... Sounds like a guilty concious.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote Count:
musicfan(1) - Pendio
PokaLink(2) - fused_shadows, Justac00lguy
Fig(2) - PokaLink, Viral Maze
Not Voting(18): Big Octo, LittleGumball, Dracomajora, Fig, AvatarFlygon, Blackkirby, DekuNut, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 23 people alive, it takes 12 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, August 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom