• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It has been a good shiny hunting day for me. I encountered and caught 4 shinies. Now the fifth one is on my mind; I hope to find and catch it before I head to sleep.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I had a very uplifting moment with Hitomi today on Panorama Point on Mt. Rainier.

I decided to listen to my favorite song of hers, "Fly High", while taking in the view. I had up until that point been disappointed by the complete lack of any avian life on the mountain, but as soon as she got to the line "You, you are my bird, teach me to fly high, in my sky" four birds flew by. It was perfect, and made the moment even more special than I'd hoped.

Fig

The Altruist
Watching Toonami right now! It's my favorite part of a Saturday! It helps me forgot about my current life situations. I really can't wait for Gurren Lagann to start airing next Saturday!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
So
New [10-08, 18:59] Jimmy.F27: gonna make it count :P
New [10-08, 18:58] Violet: :right:
New [10-08, 18:58] Violet: time to waste it on a spam thread
New [10-08, 18:58] Violet: oh wow
New [10-08, 18:58] Jimmy.F27: yep
New [10-08, 18:57] Violet: really?
New [10-08, 18:57] Violet: ooh
New [10-08, 18:55] Jimmy.F27: Welcome Back Vio I just noticed that your next post will be your 2000th one
New [10-08, 18:53] Scrapper: Violet replied to the thread General Leaving/Returning/Change-in-Activity Thread
New [10-08, 18:52] Violet: I'm finally and officially back
New [10-08, 18:51] Violet: I'm back

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I have to turn a shoe box into a miniature easel for me to read and write on. I just like to do those activities on the floor for some reason, as opposed to me easel on my desk for drawing.

Also, I have come to like a good game of chess. There is much more strategy involved than in checkers.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Back home. I had a lot of fun with my family. And now I am looking forward to go to work tomorrow, and also to finish my project in the months ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom