• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Possible Subtitles?

Salem

SICK
Judging by what little we have seen of the trailer, I would say it has something to do with Link's Bow and Arrow.

Legend Of Zelda: The Explosive Arrow. I know it sounds stupid but that's the only thing I can come up with.

D

Deleted member 14134

The Legend of the Zelder Scrolls 5: Skyrule

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
The Legend of Zelda: Shadows from the Past

YEAAA. Totally what it sounds like! :D

Make a comeback for the Shadow folk aka Sheikah! ! My favorite race/culture from the series. Such mystery.

:):):)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have a feeling this one will just be TLOZ with no subtitle, but if I had to think of one it could be The Legend of Zelda: Attack of the tentacle beamos

Salem

SICK
I have a feeling this one will just be TLOZ with no subtitle, but if I had to think of one it could be The Legend of Zelda: Attack of the tentacle beamos
TLOZ with no subtitles sounds rebootish, as for the second one, it sounds naughty.

octorok74

TETTAC
What if they call it The Legend of Zelda III. Other game do it where they have a couple that don't have a number then they go back to numbers. Just a funny idea. I find it funny.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
The Legend of Zelda: Where Do I Freaking Go?!

or a slightly more serious guess:

The Legend of Zelda: The Endless Blood-Stained Sea of Darkness

or a totally serious guess:

The Legend of Zelda: Valley of the Flood. Seriously, if there has ever been a chance for Zelda to do a more steampunk-y game, this is that chance. DO IT NINTENDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom