• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinion Thread

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
What's your opinion on anything? cars, colors, food, weather, internet, anything. Share it here, and don't get judged by your opinions.

Here's an opinion I have: I think car makers should make a deaf approved car so deaf people can drive.

What's your opinion on anything? (can be completely off topic from mine, it's your opinion on anything.)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No it is not because it is not a game. This is about opinions in general and not a game so it is fine here.

Hmmm my opinion on cars for example is that they are becoming more and more machines in which we are heading to the point they are going to be like mobile homes. I mean cars that run on energy, water etc. Now there will be cars which will drive themselves. Why would I want a car to drive itself? I want to drive it!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
People need to stop looking at their phones every few seconds and pay attention to what they're doing.

If you're gonna be on your phone, then be on your phone. But if you're doing something else then stop checking it like your life depends on it.

I also think bunnies are adorable.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
People need to stop looking at their phones every few seconds and pay attention to what they're doing.

If you're gonna be on your phone, then be on your phone. But if you're doing something else then stop checking it like your life depends on it.

I so agree with that! I mean it's different if your checking the time, but you don't have to be on it every second of the day! Facebook, twitter, etc. can wait. Live your life out people, see the world! No one's going to die if you ignore that one text from your boyfriend/girlfriend just once. Have a life that doesn't involve being on your phone 24/7 or doesn't revolve around it.
Live life out loud!

sn00pac

Greg
Lemme telll you my opinion on the opinions of anybody who says "Everybody is entitled to their opinions." My opinion is that their opinion is stupid.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-My favorite colours are Red, Purple, Pink, and Blue.
-I hate the colours Green and Yellow.
-I love Deathcore.
-I am a fan of any type of Metal.
-I can appreciate any type of music as long as the artist is good.
-My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold.
-My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask.
-Minecraft isn't overrated.
-I love cats.
-I despise dogs.
-Fire Emblem: Awakening is the best game on the 3DS.
-The Gamecube is the best Nintendo console.
-Borderlands 2 is my current obsession.
-Fallout 3 is awesome, but I haven't played much of New Vegas.
-Silica is adorable.
-Sword Art Online is unappreciated.
-Kill la Kill is good despite all the fanservice.
-Sex is overrated.
-People need to learn the difference between Feminism and misandry because feminist are in no way bad or sexist.
-Mozzarella Sticks are amazing.
-I love BBQ chips.
-The first gen of Pokemon is garbage.
-All original 151 Pokemon except a few have horrible designs.
-If Pokemon X/Y had a story, I'd probably be flawless.
-You can't chose your sexuality.
-Racism and sexism is overstated a lot of the time.
-Game Grumps got better after Jon left.
-All Sonic games suck.
-Platformers are flawed in general.
-Most memes are stupid and overused.
-Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles are amazing.
-Annie is flawless and she looks breathtaking too.

Is that enough? :>

Stitch

AKA Patrick
-My favorite colours are Red, Purple, Pink, and Blue.
-I hate the colours Green and Yellow.
-I love Deathcore.
-I am a fan of any type of Metal.
-I can appreciate any type of music as long as the artist is good.
-My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold.
-My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask.
-Minecraft isn't overrated.
-I love cats.
-I despise dogs.
-Fire Emblem: Awakening is the best game on the 3DS.
-The Gamecube is the best Nintendo console.
-Borderlands 2 is my current obsession.
-Fallout 3 is awesome, but I haven't played much of New Vegas.
-Silica is adorable.
-Sword Art Online is unappreciated.
-Kill la Kill is good despite all the fanservice.
-Sex is overrated.
-People need to learn the difference between Feminism and misandry because feminist are in no way bad or sexist.
-Mozzarella Sticks are amazing.
-I love BBQ chips.
-The first gen of Pokemon is garbage.
-All original 151 Pokemon except a few have horrible designs.
-If Pokemon X/Y had a story, I'd probably be flawless.
-You can't chose your sexuality.
-Racism and sexism is overstated a lot of the time.
-Game Grumps got better after Jon left.
-All Sonic games suck.
-Platformers are flawed in general.
-Most memes are stupid and overused.
-Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles are amazing.
-Annie is flawless and she looks breathtaking too.

Is that enough? :>

I share some of these opinions and feel the other way about some of them. Can you guess which ones?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

I also think bunnies are adorable.
I so agree with that! I mean it's different if your checking the time, but you don't have to be on it every second of the day! Facebook, twitter, etc. can wait. Live your life out people, see the world! No one's going to die if you ignore that one text from your boyfriend/girlfriend just once. Have a life that doesn't involve being on your phone 24/7 or doesn't revolve around it.
Live life out loud!
You may like this video:
[video=youtube;Z7dLU6fk9QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Z7dLU6fk9QY[/video]

Stitch

AKA Patrick
You may like this video:
[video=youtube;Z7dLU6fk9QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Z7dLU6fk9QY[/video]

That video made me laugh, I can't take it seriously. An online video telling us not to be online? What a joke...

...and plus the fact that it utterly ignores that relationships can actually be built online and by phone. It was quite obviously made by somebody who wanted some attention, I highly doubt they even believe the stuff they talk about in that video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom