• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

I appreciate that the moderators are actively keeping up with this thread and incorporating new policies founded on the suggestions put forth by members. As of now, however, the discussion has been fairly one-sided. I see some "yeah's" here and there expressing specific posts that forum staff found insightful, yet their input in this thread has been fairly limited up to this point. Next time an amendment to the rules is proposed, it would be ideal if both moderators and members could use this thread as a drafting place for the proposed change.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The text colour on the announcements is a bit too light when using the ZD Green theme. Perhaps consider darkening the background or the text.

Announcement_zpsf93f7826.png

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Recently, odd300 sent a joke gift to Dan that he didn't want. I was wondering if there is any way that gifts could be programmed so that the receiver has to accept it first after seeing what it is.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Recently, odd300 sent a joke gift to Dan that he didn't want. I was wondering if there is any way that gifts could be programmed so that the receiver has to accept it first after seeing what it is.

I asked Wyatt and Locke if the gifts you don't want could be removed and they both ignored me.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I asked Wyatt and Locke if the gifts you don't want could be removed and they both ignored me.

Yeah, I helped mein Engel get Locke to remove some gifts she didn't want a few months ago and he was apparently really sour about it according to her, had complained going on about how annoying it was to do such a thing and that we shouldn't expect him to do these kind of things or something...it is possible for him to remove them though.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, I helped mein Engel get Locke to remove some gifts she didn't want a few months ago and he was apparently really sour about it according to her, had complained going on about how annoying it was to do such a thing and that we shouldn't expect him to do these kind of things or something...it is possible for him to remove them though.
Why doesn't Locke just step down to put someone who is actually interested in something outside of the wiki in charge? Either of the community coordinators would be great choices and I can think of a number of other people. As far as the tech side of things go, all that's been done since I joined was the installation of the BoWoB chat, so it wouldn't be much different and I'm sure they could find someone to help anyway.

Honestly completely baffling. It is extremely unfair to the members of ZD to have an Admin that doesn't want to do anything. Locke's inactivity is detrimental to the entire forum, and he is genuinely hurting the forum by his actions. If he cares even the slightest bit he should resign.

I don't doubt that he's busy but we simply cannot have an Admin that is too busy to make changes.

Fig

The Altruist

Does the gift have a degrading or insult message attached to the gift? You can check what the message has to say by hovering over the gift. If it is a gift with a message that insults the person then the gift should erased. However if the message is as simple as a hello, I don't think it should get erased or deleted as it doesn't affect the user in a negative way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom