• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Extremely Mediocre "art" Thread

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
Thanks Fig!

Your drawing(s) GMH :loveeyeballs:

GMH? What's that? I'm thinking it might mean "gives me hope" or something, but IDK.

zlCfzSN5BTY5p5fnk8

Bah bah, SS Zelda. Ghirahim and FDL are the last Zelda Marathon drawings. Phew...

Fig

The Altruist
D'aaaawwww. SS Zelda looks as adorable as ever! I have been meaning to ask you Luigi, but have you heard of a game called Art Academy for the Wii U? I'm sure you will be very interested and it would be great to see you hone your artistic skills improve! I like your artstyle the way it is, but I'm just simply suggesting another medium in case you want to try it out in the future! Keep up the great and fantastic job!

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
D'aaaawwww. SS Zelda looks as adorable as ever! I have been meaning to ask you Luigi, but have you heard of a game called Art Academy for the Wii U? I'm sure you will be very interested and it would be great to see you hone your artistic skills improve! I like your artstyle the way it is, but I'm just simply suggesting another medium in case you want to try it out in the future! Keep up the great and fantastic job!

Thanks! Yeah, I have Art Academy for Wii U, some of my first drawings posted in the thread were made with that (though that was before I actually knew how to use it). Basically, I've got 3 different art tools I use.

Art Academy:

9392828_orig.jpg

2lc2wkl.png

Miiverse:

zlCfzRmur3g2-w1S8o

zlCfzRToQ4Ay2t7pBG

And Colors! 3D;

1727833-s60UG4dBvExhjZm8.jpg

1962916--prNP3cI6HNlBuwR.jpg

Though lately I've been really busy, I only have time for Miiverse. Each drawing from that takes 45 minutes to an hour. In some rare cases, like aLttP Link, 2 hours. Whereas Colors! 3D drawings almost always take at least 2 hours, and Art Academy takes even longer (the big crossover pic took 25 hours). But I really do like using them, so at some point when I have a break, I'll do something with 'em. It's just that AA usually takes a long time to find a skin tone. But IDK, maybe I can draw Hyrule Warriors Impa relatively easy.

Fig

The Altruist
That's great that you have many mediums to use Luigi! What is really great is that your art style seems to vary depending on what program you are using! Keep up the magnificent work that you have always done! It's really great to see more examples of your work using different programs and I do hope to see more from you in the nearby future! ^^

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
That's great that you have many mediums to use Luigi! What is really great is that your art style seems to vary depending on what program you are using! Keep up the magnificent work that you have always done! It's really great to see more examples of your work using different programs and I do hope to see more from you in the nearby future! ^^

Thanks Fig!

So I've got some MOARRRR drawings here:

zlCfzSO37OEjBke9Nh

zlCfzSPD63gr_M-qP8

258cme8.jpg

That last one is the first paper drawing I've done in months.

Fig

The Altruist
Nice drawing you have there Luigi! It's great to see that you are posting your drawings at an almost daily basis! It really shows just how much you have improved with each drawing! Keep up the great work! :yes:

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom