• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tristan's Slothtastic Graphics Thread

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'll get started on it tomorrow...er, later today I guess. Quick question though, do you want the shadow in it too?

Sweet, and if you can work it in that'd be cool, but if it doesn't look right to you (or it just feels off in general), then I have no problem with you taking it out. Like I said, have a field day with this. :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
k, so I got your thing done. Feel like it could be a lot better though. :/

Let me know if you want it redone with just the little boy because I was having a hard time making the shadow look good. Or let me know if you want anything changed, like the font or whatever. :yes:

H4B9XOP.png

http://i.imgur.com/H4B9XOP.png

Fig

The Altruist
Great work on your latest graphic Mezlo! I really do love how you captured both versions of Alphonse and his shadow is just amazingly well done. Keep up the great and amazing work lil bro! I hope to see more graphics from you in the near future!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
k, so I got your thing done. Feel like it could be a lot better though. :/

Let me know if you want it redone with just the little boy because I was having a hard time making the shadow look good. Or let me know if you want anything changed, like the font or whatever. :yes:

H4B9XOP.png

http://i.imgur.com/H4B9XOP.png

It's perfect!! I love it, and the text is so perf omg ggg <3

thank you so much you beautiful sloth you <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
*sneaks in*

Well, it seems I am back to graphic making. After I left ZD for a month in April, then went to San Fran for a week, our computer went in for repairs and I was unable to work on anything until a couple weeks ago. So, I'm a little rusty. Hoping I can get back into it now.

Anyway, here's the Minish Cap set. Gosh, it's been almost a year and I'm only halfway through my project... God I'm slow! XD
But ya, I did some experimenting with new effects and such, and I kinda like the way it turned out. Could've spent more time on it, but meh.

DeTafRD.png

Vc1H1Ku.png

RTONlJG.png

EDIT: Wow, I apparently really like using the colour green...

More stuff coming soon. Maybe. Probably. Sometime. idk.

Fig

The Altruist
This set of graphics of yours are really great lil bro! It's always a pleasure to see you continue making graphics even after a small hiatus since you last updated your thread. Keep up the great and terrific job! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mellow Ezlo's Gallery of Super Awesome User Banners

I've decided to temporarily put my current project on hold in favour of making custom User Ranks for myself to use. I'm gonna see if I can rotate them because :wynaut:

These things are super fun for me to make, and take like 10 minutes.

Anyone can feel free to use whichever of these you want. The code for the exploit can be found in this post for those who do not yet know it.

Anyway, I'll be editing this post to include the new ones as I make them rather than making new posts. They can also be found in my gallery in the OP of this thread.

Ce2lW9c.png

fwdzxh9.png

Iodd0az.png

ctW7urc.png

Last edited:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hey mate, I know you're really busy these days, but I has a request if it's OK. :puppy:

Um, so yeah, this image with the text "I'll - I'll fight you!" Take your time, there's really no rush. ^^

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Ya, I can do that!

Any specific colour for the background?

Faaaank you.

Er, nah, I trust your choices. There is one thing though; mind putting in Gryffindor's sword in the background? Like this but if you find a better image, definitely use it. It just won't feel like a Neville sig without it, y'know? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom