• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Ganondork

goo
Ok, well how about making me a mod? lol :cool:

I only say that because the ones ZD currently has do not have enough time, it seems, to do their jobs. Jobs as simple as sticking threads that should be stickied, closing threads, etc. I could be great help. I already spoke to Vee about it, btw.

I think the sign ups are good since competitors know who they are going up against. :P But I can also just stop using them and just post the competition info. Thanks, btw.

Oh, btw, did you call me stupid? I only ask because I got warned for using that silly word.

I don't have the authority to make that decision.

Quaffler and Vanessa do their jobs just fine. I doubt we need more.

That's what the method stands for. I was simply relaying the acronym's title, and it's not meant to be a personal attack against you. So no, I did not.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
There are several instances when I "like" a post where my reaction is not "yeah!". I sometimes like posts I don't even agree with for various reasons. Considering that the intentions behind liking posts is so dependent on the context of the post, "Yeah!" seems really inappropriate to me.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Is anyone else having trouble loading pages?????? Because I am, it look at least 5 minutes for the Quick Reply box to load, and some pages take 5 minutes just to load half the page.

Last night showed that Sir Quaffler has no business being a mod. He went on a personal vendetta and infracted people he didn't like for trivial and ridiculous reasons. He needs to have his ranked revoked as he has shown he is not capable of handling the responsibilities needed for a moderator.

I agree completely. Sir Quaffler is clearly acting on personal bias and grudges against members and not even trying to be objective. He has infracted several members for things that aren't even offenses (see the Contest Unfair Infractions thread).

Dan

Thanks for implementing a tab system on the side bit, much more cleaner. it's nice that posts no longer take up an entire page.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ok, well how about making me a mod? lol :cool:

I only say that because the ones ZD currently has do not have enough time, it seems, to do their jobs. Jobs as simple as sticking threads that should be stickied, closing threads, etc. I could be great help. I already spoke to Vee about it, btw.

I think the sign ups are good since competitors know who they are going up against. :P But I can also just stop using them and just post the competition info. Thanks, btw.
I actually messaged Locke and Thar both a while ago asking if Competition Leaders could be given minor mod powers in the competition forum. Just the ability to give out awards and sticky threads would be nice so that we don't have to ask every single time. It's not that much of a pain to get a mod, really, but that would simply remove a step in the process.

I also agree that sign-ups shouldn't be necessary, though, haha. If you wanted, you could start adding the contestants' names to the thread's original post after they submit their work. Should serve the same purpose.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Thanks for implementing a tab system on the side bit, much more cleaner. it's nice that posts no longer take up an entire page.

That reminds me, is there anyway to do this with signatures and to have it optional? It's not like it's a huge problem or anything, but sometimes I'd like to have the option to not show signatures (other people's signatures I mean).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom