• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Yourself

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So I got a link to this stupid garbage. It's one of those lame dress-up games that's supposed to make you look kawaii and stuff.

So just go to the game, anime yourself, then post a screenshot here. Simple enough. Here's me below.

Untitled-5.png

They didn't have a light enough blonde.

Fig

The Altruist
I saw this on tumblr not too long ago I kept trying to save all the ZDers into one reblog chain, but sadly I was always cut out from said chain. :kawaii: Nonetheless, here's my my current version of me using the link provided.
445d8629a4.jpg

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Chibi Kiritsugu accepts the challenge!

c29ce8a88a.png
technically not me, but my current forum theme

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This actually looks a lot like me, even down to the clothes. The head shape is off though. My head is rounder. The flower is because I pick flowers a lot, and thus I have a tendency to walk around with a flower in my hand.

AXRqfZc.png

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This actually looks a lot like me, even down to the clothes. The head shape is off though. My head is rounder. The flower is because I pick flowers a lot, and thus I have a tendency to walk around with a flower in my hand.

AXRqfZc.png

Okay, Chun-Li

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom