• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Agreed, we need dogs in the gift shop. Maybe a :bowwow: in the gift shop too.

#endcaninediscrimination

Also, how about an Agitha Dungeon to celebrate her appearance in Hyrule Warriors?

Can we have visitor message permalinks again? Pretty please? I'm just saying... there's no reason they're still absent. Server issues is not an excuse anymore... because it's apparently well enough to handle some dumb avatar url organizer thing (which is über dumb), so if the dumb server can deal with that dumb dumbness, then it can handle visitor message permalinks!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'd also like to make a point. ZD is way too friendly towards men. I think we need a bright pink layout theme with glitter and sparkles.

I have a serious suggestion.

Chatbox.

I second this. Seriously, there are alternatives, such as vbShout. It's not that difficult to look into chatbox options. I've provided detailed information about shoutboxes in the past, and yet every time it's been ignored. As Atticus said above, at least reject the idea if you don't like it, instead of just flat-out ignoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom