• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Don't spoil it I haven't finished watching it.

NcfIAMM.png

Fig

The Altruist
Beautiful graphics once again Chimy! Since you made an Attack on Titan graphic, you should make one for the Attack on Titan GCC that will be taking place until June 14th! I'm sure you would able to make a beautiful graphic for that contest if you are interested! Keep up the beautiful and talented work Chimy! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphics Chimera! It's always a joy to see how much effort you put into your graphics! They are simply beautiful and stunning to view! I hope you make more in the near future! ^^

Blue Canary

Do you still accept requests

I always accept requests. I've been inactive because I was playing Tomodachi Life... but I'm back now.

I wanted to make a grump face of myself. I was originally going to draw the hair and face myself, but then I realized I am horrible at drawing with a mouse. So please enjoy this mix-and-match recolored grump face.

0YmpiGG.png

Fig

The Altruist
D'awww I personally like Ross's Grump face the best from the current Game Grumps with JonTron still my personal favorite. I do enjoy that you did decide to add your own flavor into the Game Grump avy/signature! Keep up the great and terrific job on your graphics! All aboard the Steam Train! ^^

Blue Canary

Am I the only one who thinks Enderman are adorable? I have a little plushie next to where I sit, and I put a pink bow around his neck.

JhJSukA.png

Fig

The Altruist
Nice job on your latest graphic Chimy! I personally find the Enderman to be a derp but usually when something looks derpish, I tend to like it. Nonetheless I really admire your graphics Chimy and it is simply fascinating to know someone with such great talent in graphic design!

Blue Canary

I don't know why I made this so don't ask.

But what I do know is that the file on my computer is called "kawaiitrain.png".

Also despite how stupid it is, that anime creator game is pretty amusing.

YtuciEM.png

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphic that you did this time Chimy! It seems that you are really enjoy that anime yourself online game since you made a Game Grumps version of each member on the team. I like the way how it turn out! Keep up the great work Chimy! \(^~^)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom