• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno what the hell bit or stung me earlier just right behind my left shoulder, but the bite/wound feels bumpy. o_O Hope it's nothing serious.

Fig

The Altruist
What's annoying was that for once I decided that I needed some sleep but I stayed up all night trying to go to sleep. I did try to count sheep, count the dots on my ceiling, etc. So now I'm running on no sleep for today which is bad for a summer class since my instructor could catch me trying to fall asleep. So far it has never happened to me, but I really don't want to risk anything.

Fig

The Altruist
Where's my motivation now? I have realized that no matter what I do, it seems that it takes 2 hours to actually go up and do something that would only take 20 minutes. I have noticed this has been occurring to me ever since the Spring semester began. I do hope that I can fix this problem before it gets out of hand.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm babysitting/watching my younger half-siblings and my sister who is 10 is watching cartoons and the cartoons are incredibly annoying. And it's really hot in the house even though the A/C is on.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Freaking noisy neighbours!
smiley-angry039.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom