• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I personally think that you should purchase it Momma! If this item has been one that you have been searching for a long time and only a limited amount of these are made, I personally would buy that item at an instant. It's not common to purchase an item that only a selected few could potentially buy. If you have the money and I'm sure you do otherwise you wouldn't even asked the question to begin with, I would personally say that you should buy and be filled with joy whenever it reaches to you! ^^

It is the :ten: Big Chief 1:6 scale Action Figure. I have been searching for it a long time. It was sold out in no time and earlier this year they released another set of 100 and it was sold out in a few hours. Now I saw the item coming by and it is for sale by someone in my own country. So...I took the step and emailed the advertizer :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
They better be there and beat them samba dancers :P

I sent out another application. Going to watch me some more Supernatural

lol@samba dancers

Trust me, Vee, it's in the sack. :cool: Haha, Jk, but I do hope Mexico gives a great show. And who knows? Anything can happen. You saw how Costa Rica upset Uruguay big time. :nod:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
*sighs* might as well. don't bother reading this unless you want to.
-i just got into a fight with my significant other
-i feel like everyone hates me
-i feel really annoying
-plots from my series are stuck in my head
-i didn't get to do a practice run of a giant RP i've been planning for MONTHS
-music is really nice when you're stressed out
-afraid to completely come back to this site in fear of people remembering me as "she" as i used to make a joke out of being a "gender bender" when really i identify as male now... although right now i don't feel that manly and i'm still not used to my chosen name of "quinten" yet....
-i'm really kind of depressed right now and i can't talk to my girlfriend about it because of the fight.
-that people will judge me for anything i've just said
-i could really use someone talking nice things to me right now but that's never going to happen
-none of my irl friends are online right now and i've been gone from ZD too long to strike up a conversation with someone
-me posting my thoughts is stupid

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nobody is taking it that serious like it is the main mission in their lifes. I hate soccer but love to tease others about it and make predictions about the score. Nothing wrong with that. It is impossible to please all people. If we are not allowed to talk about this anymore.....

Last edited:
Lately I've been thinking about time. Like, does it truly exist, or is it all an illusion? If there was no day and night, would we still grasp the concept of time? If everything in existence were to stop moving, growing, changing...would time still roll on? Also, why was that guy staring at me on the bus? I feel like I could use a shower after that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom