• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm a hairy transexual man

I have an eating problem. I eat too much constantly. I haven't gained weight, but I'm going to get fat because I eat like a sow.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Sometimes when I speak French I use Google Translate because it's easier than finding all of the necessary characters that aren't available on this keyboard.

I'm a disgrace to my people, and should be ashamed.

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I just battled a moth that flew into my room, for roughly 15 minutes. The skirmish was quite epic, it ended with me grabbing a can of axe, igniting a match, and then spraying flames all over my room until the foul beast of the night was no more. Yes, there were some casualties, the walls will never be the same, and I will also have to make it through the night smelling like an elementary school male locker room.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
As much as I try not to be, I'm an incredibly shallow person. I tell myself that looks shouldn't matter (much), and yet I find myself extremely judgmental over how people look. As an example, a while ago I had an attraction to a girl. She was pretty cute, and I really liked how funny she was and she got my humor and everything was great. Until she got braces. I found I just wasn't that attracted to her anymore, but the only thing that had changed was that I didn't like the way her face looked with braces. So yeah, I'm really shallow.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
As much as I try not to be, I'm an incredibly shallow person. I tell myself that looks shouldn't matter (much), and yet I find myself extremely judgmental over how people look. As an example, a while ago I had an attraction to a girl. She was pretty cute, and I really liked how funny she was and she got my humor and everything was great. Until she got braces. I found I just wasn't that attracted to her anymore, but the only thing that had changed was that I didn't like the way her face looked with braces. So yeah, I'm really shallow.

Dude don't sweat it too much, we all do it. No I'm not saying it's ok, cause it is dumb and annoying, but I feel ya, man. Heck, I've got a girlfriend, and I find it easier to be kinder and more loving to her when she looks prettier, wears clothes I like, curls her hair. I think it's a guy thing, cause we're super visual. You see a pretty girl and you feel in love... Annoying, it is

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am a spoiled eleven-year-old boy who goes to a great private school, is completely healthy, has never been bullied, and has never been academically challenged because of his exceedingly expansive intellectual capabilities.

Now shut up.

Sorry, but if you are 11 years old, you have never been academically challenged because you have yet to come within striking distance of actual difficult work. "Exceedingly expansive intellectual capabilities". Wait till University. Perhaps when you are older you will mature a bit and learn not to boast so much.

My biggest confession has already been posted (I'm gay), but I'll post another confession: I am very insecure at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom