• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We have nothing to base our decisions on, though. It's just been aggression and joking around for the past few days.

Welcome to the commonalities of Day 1. Nothing is supposed to be taken literally on the first Day, and although there was that abnormal streak of aggression, all of the joking around hasn't been out of place at all. Yeah, sometimes a couple of people try to hunt for scum ahead of time, but that typically leads others to distrust them later in the game. Sometimes the Mafia even take advantage of that and kill one of them; wouldn't surprise me if Stitch or Fig got eliminated Tonight by either scum or a Vigilante (Town killing role).

Pen

The game is on!
Hmmm. Well I have been thinking about this for quite some time and though there isn't much to go with, Pendio and Avagon seem like possible scum targets, and it's not because of the current amount of votes they have or because they were mafia in previous game.

Then what exactly is your reason for suspecting us? Because by the looks of it you actually do seem to be suspicious of us. Why? Fig, your play style this game worries me. In past games I have played with you, your play style was not nearly as aggressive as it is now, and you were always Town in those games. I do not know if this indicates that you are Mafia in this game and therefore the change of play style, or that you just happened to change it for no specific reason (which would not be completely unlikely considering you are still fairly new to Mafia).

Unvote: Findemaxa

Vote: AvatarFlygon

For a better chance of survival.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh, wait, the day is over?

I was literally just about to unvote Avagon because I saw everyone saying he was going to die, and then I went ahead and looked at the last vote count and noticed that the day should be over now. XD So I'm sorry for lynching you for a stupid reason, Avagon.

For the record I have no clue what's happening right now. I've got major tests every day next week except Friday, but after that I'm done with school for the summer. I've been studying these last few days and haven't been able to keep up. If you guys are just willing to suffer a bit of inactivity from me for the next week, I'll be able to catch up on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom