• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
LG soft claimed polar bear?

I think what JC stated before about the soft claim could refer to Gumball's Dan-like attributes such as using the term "bi-curious" and posting pictures of polar bears. Which then leads me to believe that this is in fact a soft claim and Gummy is in fact Dan. Now because of these, I wonder if the role of Dan is either town of third party. I say this because was a banned member by now has returned in time. What if the same is applied here and former banned members could be considered third party and could potentially have roles that associate with a third party. I might be over thinking this, but it could seem plausible that there is a third party. Only time will tell.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
so whats going on here

The answer to that is quite simple, actually.

polar-bear.jpg

Kybyrian

LG soft claimed polar bear?

Is it not obvious? My Sharingan can tell clearly.

Fig is probably some super-important town role and is trying to take this seriously, but he's going completely over the top with his attitude and trying way too hard to revolutionize his gameplay by being more "analytic" and pulling weeds out of the ground that turn out to be flowers.
—Sasuke Uchiha​

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The softclaim could be true or it could be false. I don't think LG is the type to take such a risk early on, but I think Dan is an easy person to softclaim as just because it's almost a given he'll be in the game.

Of course we could speculate on him being 3rd party, but I don't think LG would potentially softclaim as 3rd party; she's trying to subtly establish that she's Town (still keep in mind that it could be a bluff). Though it is an interesting topic to possibly discus: what members could be 3rd party? It could be banned members, but then again, we have to take into consideration the first scene. The scene clearly shows that the members oppose the mods for banning Ventus:

Scene said:
Ventus, Zelda Dungeon's resident black child, had been banned by the mods, solely for the color of his skin. All the members were outraged, filled with tears and disbelief over this tragedy. "How...could they!?" exclaimed one member. "I'll never forgive them!" screamed another.
So as Ventus would be classed as a "banned member" that wouldn't really make sense for them to be not aligned with Town as banned members are the result of Mod's taking action and we are opposing them in this game. So I think banned members would typical align with members. I have another idea for what the 3rd party may be, but I want to see how things play out first.

Fig is probably some super-important town role and is trying to take this seriously, but he's going completely over the top with his attitude and trying way too hard to revolutionize his gameplay by being more "analytic" and pulling weeds out of the ground that turn out to be flowers.
—Sasuke Uchiha​
It could be the other way round though. Sometimes players who do have the so called "big" roles tend to shy away from the day period. Obviously they don't want to get to involved and they know that they don't necessarily need to make a big impact during the day as the night phase is when they will be the most influential. Something tells me that Fig is trying to hard to make something happen purely because he doesn't have a "big" role. This post stuck out to me and not just because it was aimed at myself:

Fig said:
Nah, I just want you gone.
This could imply that he simply wants to get rid of players during the day as he has no power during the night, thus he's trying to get what he wants done in the day. Of course I'm kind of over analysing the situation and my hypothesis could be way off as I have been active and quite aggressive as a VT and as a Dreaming God.

EBWODP

Mebby a vote count pls :reggie:

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
unvote fig
Vote fig

You are concerned with other players (also you can use sources like the sb as evidences) but you have yet to wander my accusation.
You seen to be avoiding it.

Pen

The game is on!
Could be Hylian Knights and/or Wiki Scribes are third party... Or the non-Mafia roles have been decided based on play styles. Like, a person who is good at being scum is a third party and a person who is good at being Town is Town. Just an idea. I agree with JC though about the banned members being Town, but I would like to hear his other theory about who the third party might be eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom