• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I think my eye got infected or something. It's been really watery all day. I NEED AN EYEPATCH :DDDDD

nick-fury.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
I'm wondering what that stuff on the living room wall tastes like. I looks orange, but not everything orange tastes like oranges. Which is weird. Orange things should taste like oranges, the color describes the smell describes the taste describes the fruit. If the same word describes all of these things then they should all be the same. Nothing orange should smell like grapes because that's nor orange. Nor should oranges be any other color than orange. Then that would just be chaos. Orange chaos......that's a weird situation. Imagine giant oranges falling from the sky crushing cars and buildings everywhere. The end of society in citrussey goodness, I net the juice getting in your eyes would hurt a lot. Probably not as much as having a giant orange fall on your house but it would still suck. But then all the juice would dry up and everything would be really sticky, I guess that would be chaos, all the stickyness. Sticky buildings, sticky trees, unless I could stick to the buildings and climb them like Spider-Man. That would be cool. A really cool end to the orange chaos, everyone gets to be spiderman for a few days until it starts to rot and then downtown would smell like a giant basement.....but until then I would have fun...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I wish I knew what to say when things get bad for people, I wish I knew how to comfort them, I wish I knew how to show them that there is a tomorrow. I wish I could say "It's okay," and "Things happen for a reason.", but I can't bring myself to lie. Idk what else to say, when things go bad I realize I know so little. I think it's just better for me to say nothing, that way I don't say the wrong thing.

Fig

The Altruist
I had a great day today. I practiced my skills in Project M and practically spent the entire day on a call with Mars. It's days like this that always give me a reason to smile about! ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I've been a lot more tired than usual lately, I guess I'm just really exhausted from life. I'm not looking forward to the coming weeks and I'm very worried about what's going to happen. I wonder if it will be worth living though...I just see next year being worse and then the year after that, I can't see at all.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well! I did exactly what I wanted in my Meet today. My Coach had me do the 3200, which for you not Track people is 2 miles. Which is 8 times around the track... at the second lap, I got super discouraged because I told myself "Alright... 6 more..." And it sucked. But I tried to keep a steady pace and pick it up slowly every single lap. But the main thing I wanted to do was just sprint the last 200 meters as fast as I could, because I've regretted not giving it absolutely EVERYTHING I had at the end of my past races. So in the last 300 meters, I started sprinting. And honestly... with 100 meters left, I swore I could not take one more step. But I kept sprinting and sprinting. And it hurt so so bad. But I was just staring at the finish line saying "It's right there. It's right there." And then I made it... and I collapsed onto the ground XD But I'm so happy. I finally left absolutely everything on the track. So I'm pleasant and satisfied. And that's all. The End.

I wish I knew what to say when things get bad for people, I wish I knew how to comfort them, I wish I knew how to show them that there is a tomorrow. I wish I could say "It's okay," and "Things happen for a reason.", but I can't bring myself to lie. Idk what else to say, when things go bad I realize I know so little. I think it's just better for me to say nothing, that way I don't say the wrong thing.
We must be twins--I have that same problem. XD You're right not to jump to the "it's okay", because it's not always. Personally, I've always hated the "things happen for a reason" response. It makes me want to punch the person in the face and go, "You're right. [Insert incident] happened to make me do that."

Currently contemplating what they hell I'm doing with my life. I'm so far behind my peers, it isn't even funny. D:

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I am spending my time on tumblr, reading articles online to see what is happening across the gaming industry, and discussing on the FB Smash group to see what can we discuss or speculate on what the new Smash Bros. will offer us. Currently we are discussing about why the Wii U variant will be released in the Winter season of 2014 rather than be sold at the same time as the 3DS variant. So much speculation is going on right now and it really makes my heart filled with joy when 99% of the group actually have a decent thing to say or discuss about when it comes to Smash Bros. ^^

We must be twins--I have that same problem. XD You're right not to jump to the "it's okay", because it's not always. Personally, I've always hated the "things happen for a reason" response. It makes me want to punch the person in the face and go, "You're right. [Insert incident] happened to make me do that."

Currently contemplating what they hell I'm doing with my life. I'm so far behind my peers, it isn't even funny. D:

Yeah, "things happen for a reason" is one of the worst ways to comfort someone I think :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom