• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm getting the feeling that my friends don't understand me...they just don't seem to be able to understand the fact that I don't like being surrounded by a lot of people and I just can't be happy when I am. No, I can't possibly have fun at prom...too many judgemental idiots. I prefer to be in a place with only my friends and other close people doing whatever we like to do without having to worry about people saying that we are being an annoyance. I'm going to spend this whole weekend being lonely even though it seemed like we were going to have time to hang out this weekend earlier this week, prom isn't the whole freaking weekend, they have nothing else going on, and they would rather go have fun without me apparently. It's nice to know that they care.:dry:

Btw, their response when I asked them today if they wanted to hang out: "If you would only go to prom this wouldn't be a problem." I'd stop being friends with them, but they're all I've got. I have no other options than keeping them or loneliness.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm getting the feeling that my friends don't understand me...they just don't seem to be able to understand the fact that I don't like being surrounded by a lot of people and I just can't be happy when I am. No, I can't possibly have fun at prom...too many judgemental idiots. I prefer to be in a place with only my friends and other close people doing whatever we like to do without having to worry about people saying that we are being an annoyance. I'm going to spend this whole weekend being lonely even though it seemed like we were going to have time to hang out this weekend earlier this week, prom isn't the whole freaking weekend, they have nothing else going on, and they would rather go have fun without me apparently. It's nice to know that they care.:dry:

Btw, their response when I asked them today if they wanted to hang out: "If you would only go to prom this wouldn't be a problem." I'd stop being friends with them, but they're all I've got. I have no other options than keeping them or loneliness.

The same thing happened to me this time last year. I just stopped caring since everyne at my school was annoying and self-absorbed. I just spent the evening plying Portal and Skyping.

Related: Why does everyone have to live far-off? We need to have a ZD Movie night.

Fig

The Altruist
I was wearing my Project M shirt earlier today and while I was on my way to the Student Center to grab some lunch, there was a guy who was walking towards me and as he got closer he noticed my shirt and said "Hey buddy, awesome shirt! Here's my Brawl FC and 3DS FC." I was shocked when he said that because I wasn't expecting such a thing to happen! In return, I gave him my Brawl FC and 3DS FC to complete the trade. Then we commenced a fist bump and as he was heading his way to class he turned around and shouted:"2014: The Summer of Smash. The hype is real!" I couldn't help but laugh in such joy because now I'm made a new Smash brother. That was probably the greatest moment all week! ^^

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Captain America Winter Soldier spoilers

Just look at the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo:

Shield_Logo.png

and the Nazi Swastika:

200px-Parteiadler_der_Nationalsozialistische_Deutsche_Arbeiterpartei_(1933%E2%80%931945).svg.png

Considering Hydra's involvement in SHIELD, it it really a coincidence they have stylistic similarities?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Why did I stay up 'til 6 AM last night writing a stupid song...? *facedesks* Oh right, because I'm stupid when I'm tired, and was hyped up on Heroes of Olympus and OC feels. Curse you Madi, being so depressed and fitting Let It Go too well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom