• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Japanese Name?

Username: 中村 Nakamura (center of the village) 敦士 Atsushi (kind gentleman)

Seems pretty neat. Though, honestly, getting this kind of result from inputting 'tketle' kind of makes me question the legitimacy of this thing.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)

Last edited:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
中村 Nakamura (center of the village) 美智子 Michiko (beautiful wise child)
I know that the pronunciation of my name in Japanese is Cherushi, which I like.

"Wolf Sage" yielded " 黒田 Kuroda (black field) 雄大 Masahiro (big hero)"... Masahiro Kuroda, eh? Not bad.

My real name yielded " 藤本 Fujimoto (true wisteria) 純一郎 Junichiro (pure first son)." Junichiro Fujimoto. Smex af.

Memory

Forgotten Life
Real name : (secret) = Fujiwara(Wisteria fields) Yumi(beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow)
Username : Memory = Michishige(heavy journey)Ayumu(Walk on deeper meaning; walk on your own way)

I like Fujiwara Yumi ^^ But both of them are nice :cooky:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Using my real name, I get: 藤本 Fujimoto (true wisteria) 小春 Koharu (little spring time)

Little spring time. Sounds like a native American name. :P I'll take it!

Kybyrian

Tried again with my middle name

ユフェミア・リ・ブリタニア

Euphemia li Britannia

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Real first name which is also my username: 加藤 Katou (increasing wisteria) 七帆 Nanaho (seventh sail)
Real middle name which is Cindy: 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations)
Real third name which is Natascha: 中島 Nakashima (center of the island) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child)
So that makes it: Katou Nanaho Saruwatari Michiyo Nakashima Kumiko..... when I finished that I'm dead o_O

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Tried it with Violet and got 秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 愛恵 Itoe (bless with love). It sounds like a pretty name.

Tried it with my real name, I got 道重 Michishige (heavy journey) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations). I think this is pretty accurate, since.. I'm going through something that's hard for me.. and the 'three thousand generations' thing sounds cool.

I like Michiyo Michishige the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom