• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm a failure. I'm a pathetic failure who isn't good enough.

No you aren't. You're good enough for us. You are an awesome person, Violet. You truly are. You are amazing. Whoever the hell tells you you're a failure is a failure for telling you **** that isn't true. True story, bro.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The only one I'm in love with is a fictional character *points at avy*

Very happy I had a good day off today and tomorrow I can go back to work a few days before Easter

No honey, I'm in love with Levi from Attack on Titan. It's okay!

Also, I was going to say something happy again, but I forgot what it was because of Vee's post. :xd:

So I'll say something else happy! I've gotten a lot done homework wise with my Algebra 2 credit. I've gotten more done than I do in a normal classroom setting and I'm sitting in Starbucks. Yay for getting things done and Starbucks! Yay for forgetting things! :xd:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I just found out one of the guard girls from when I started guard is pregnant. I'm not really sure if I am happy for her. I'm still pretty shocked. She's single right now. Oddly enough, I'm surprised it was her and not the girl I thought it would end up being. I mean, I knew she had sex frequently, but I thought she knew better than to do anything risky. I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just found out one of the guard girls from when I started guard is pregnant. I'm not really sure if I am happy for her. I'm still pretty shocked. She's single right now. Oddly enough, I'm surprised it was her and not the girl I thought it would end up being. I mean, I knew she had sex frequently, but I thought she knew better than to do anything risky. I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

This reminds me of a girl I knew a long time ago.She was 16 and almost 17 and she was pregnant. She was very smart and had great rates at school but she was obsessed with her boyfriend. YTo force him to stay with her she became pregnant. They split up biut after a couple of years they ended up back together and had a second child. She was lucky it ended so well but it is not something I would recommend.

I had fun creating animations today :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thanks Seth and Julia. That is what I have been told to do. I also have been given a phone number of a lawyer agency. This is getting ridiculous. I mean come on I have to pay the rent and electricity bills. How am I suppose to pay those when I get no money???

Djinn

and Tonic
I was once not paid for the entire last month I worked for one store. I quit shortly after since I got another job right away, but I was always told for about 4 more months after that I would eventually be paid and they were taking care of paperwork etc. (it was for a whole December) By late April I got a notice in the mail that the company I worked for filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy and that I would be allowed to take part in a court case to possibly claim my back pay from 4 months earlier on a specific date in June in Philadelphia.

Never saw that money, and I kinda doubt I ever will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom