• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I heard Fig talk during a VC. Fig sounds exactly the same way he acts on the site ^^

He really does!

I got my tires aired up and got some oil added to my engine. I guess my tires were at 25 which is low considering they should be at 30. I was also a quart low on oil so we got hat taken care of. I also finished getting all the wood out of the bed of my truck. I'm ready for summer to get here! ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
At the last moment my package arrived otherwise I had to wait till tuesday since the mail is not delivered on mondays anymore. So I'm happy :D

AND TODAY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD................FIG IS HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

:party:

Yeah it is the new day in my country so yes it is true ^^

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I did what I had to do, even if it doesn't feel like the right thing...I didn't mean to hurt anyone, but if you hurt my friends and then say you didn't, you don't deserve my sympathy.

Fig

The Altruist
I did what I had to do, even if it doesn't feel like the right thing...I didn't mean to hurt anyone, but if you hurt my friends and then say you didn't, you don't deserve my sympathy.

You shall be Ike to me from now on Dracs if you don't mind! :rolleyes:
17a2o8.jpg

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I have so many things to do before I go back to school and so little time to do them. That's the story of my life though. I'm always flying by the seat of my pants.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
At the last moment my package arrived otherwise I had to wait till tuesday since the mail is not delivered on mondays anymore. So I'm happy :D

AND TODAY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD................FIG IS HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

:party:

Yeah it is the new day in my country so yes it is true ^^

Yay for Fig getting old having his birthday! (You know I love you and I'm kidding with the old joke, Onii-sama <3 )

As for me, I FINALLY got to drive in my truck with the windows down and the stereo up! I've been longing to do this for about a month or so now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom