• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3d Fan Game ......

Xbox360 controller suport ?

• Just PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Xbox controller

• PC + xbox

• xbox + PC

• Total voters
C

chris212436

in a 3d game you could have a roc's feather but you could make the jump an action icon that pops up when you are near an edge and running kind of like throwing pots, Then you could jump over it.

Oh? yeah I could do that ....

But the kind of jump I was talking about to make was more like super mario jump(but not so high, more realistic"banjo style")
so you could jump when you want ...........

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Oh? yeah I could do that ....

But the kind of jump I was talking about to make was more like super mario jump(but not so high, more realistic"banjo style")
so you could jump when you want ...........

the only thing is that takes away from other zelda games its just not like the rest. not saying you couldnt do it but its like people saying there should be voice acting, its just not the style for legend of zelda games

I don't have anything against having voice actors in Zelda, but jumping with the press of a button sounds bad idea in my opinnion. Though if you can make it to work without looking stupid and unrealistic.. then why not. If you ask me, I would leave it as it is now. Works like a charm.

C

chris212436

I don't have anything against having voice actors in Zelda, but jumping with the press of a button sounds bad idea in my opinnion. Though if you can make it to work without looking stupid and unrealistic.. then why not. If you ask me, I would leave it as it is now. Works like a charm.

Yeah nice to get some thought about the gameplay :)

but if I make a jump button then it's just like it is(when link jumps up small edges and over fence and stuff)
No more then that :D I don't know .....

when I'm finishing rigging link then I'm going to play with different gameplay ideas, so if you have something that could be cool in a gameplay then I'm happy :D

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Yeah nice to get some thought about the gameplay :)

but if I make a jump button then it's just like it is(when link jumps up small edges and over fence and stuff)
No more then that :D I don't know .....

when I'm finishing rigging link then I'm going to play with different gameplay ideas, so if you have something that could be cool in a gameplay then I'm happy :D
i just hate the look of Link's jump and how fake it is iun the cheats on OOT emulators that you see that make it look fake. but if it looked realistic that then d be ok with it

okay, here's my idea for a story line. link comes back from termina, only to find that a group of evil people have come and are attacking hyrule. i'm thinking maybe an army of bulbins/moblins led by a giant bulbin/moblin. simular to king bulbin but much more powerful link then has to collect some items/save some people (not sure on that part,you decide) to gain access to the evil lair and defeat the evil. i just think it would be cool tho have gangs of bulbin riders in hyrule field.

G

Gon-Gorooon

Maybe the giants who pushed the moon away from termina...

Pushed it straight into Hyrule!

C

chris212436

okay, here's my idea for a story line. link comes back from termina, only to find that a group of evil people have come and are attacking hyrule. i'm thinking maybe an army of bulbins/moblins led by a giant bulbin/moblin. simular to king bulbin but much more powerful link then has to collect some items/save some people (not sure on that part,you decide) to gain access to the evil lair and defeat the evil. i just think it would be cool tho have gangs of bulbin riders in hyrule field.

Yeah that's a great idea :D
But I'm think that they are not going to be the main problem in hyrule .....
But maybe a part of it .......

A little update is coming up in a few days:D

C

chris212436

You probably answered this before (after all, this thread has 4 pages), but what program are you using?

Hey I'm using:

Unity 3d game engine: the game and scripting and all

3d studio max: All 3d stuff,animation,rigging,UW

Photoshop: All 2d, Texture, concept

Premiere Pro and After effect: Video ......

FL studio and more: music

++++++++

C

chris212436

WOW. this sounds really cool.

What if link came back to hyrule and found out navi knew about someone trying to destroy hyrule. but navi gets captured by the villan and link has to save navi and stop the villan.

Yeah maybe :) Thanks for all your thoughts guys ...... I'm trying to use all I can use of them :D

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CONTROLS ?

should the game be just played by the keyboard or should I add a gamepad option ???
I really need to decide for what I'm going to use this week :D

VERY interesting. Good luck to the production of this, since the videos you've put up so far look very promising. I would help with the storyline and such, but I'm currently focusing on the storyline for my future Flash series.

As for controls, I recommended having all three options: the keyboard, the X-Box controller, or the Joypad. Everyone has different preferences, so I think it'd be best to have all three, unless there are others I may have not mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom