• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii = Last Game??

Zelda Wii == last Zelda game?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Z

zeldim

No, it can't be. If it will be, I think the whole world will protest or something. And if it's the last one, It'd better be good...

Z

zc16-rmeppelink

What does ZW stand for ( sorry I am new here so I don't Know much

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I honestly don't think Zelda will ever end. It's like Mario and Sonic, IMO. Mario and Sonic will never end even though each game is essentially the same.

In Mario, either the princess is kidnapped by Bowser, or some alien/monster comes to attack the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario (sometimes with the help of Bowser) must stop them.

In Sonic, Robotnik (I hate calling him Eggman) always tries to get the Chaos Emeralds or tries to take over the World by some other fashion.

In Zelda, Hyrule, or some other town, is always in trouble and Link must save the day, usually by helping Zelda be rid of some curse.

Each game for each of those series has the same basic story throughout their series but they keep going. I think Zelda will end when Mario ends. Never...

H

Hero of Limes

What does ZW stand for
It stands for Zelda Wii, the next Zelda game being released. The reason it's called Zelda Wii is because it doesn't have an official name yet. Why would you even think about it being the last one? The series still has a lot more potential. Sorta like Zemen125said, would Nintendo decide to stop making Mario?

Zarom

The King
Why would it be the last one? Zelda is one of Nintendo's best franchise, next to Mario and Pokemon. Zelda earns them a lot of money. And it can't be the last game unless all of the Nintendo crew die. That will never happen. It's like saying Mario Galaxy 2 will be the last Mario ever. And that is wrong.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I don't think it will end.Nintendo makes to much money off of Zelda.I wouldn't worry about it being the last Zelda game.

G

Gon-Gorooon

You guys aren't thinking about the finances of video games. The making of a Zelda game burns up millions of dollars, not counting manufacturing and marketing. And even though Zelda sells well, it doesn't sell nearly as well as some other wii "games" like Wii Play. Bleh

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
there will be zelda games as long as nintendo exists. so says my step dad. if nintendo stopped making zelda games, the world better pray i don't destroy everything, zelda means so much to me! i'm sorry but if nintendo ever did stop then i would probably kill half of the worlds population.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Hopefully.
People who are so afraid of the series ending need to realize all good things must come to an end. People who would get mad forget we'll still have the games of past, and if you only care about Nintendo making new ones, then what kind of Zelda fan are you?

dumb180

Warrior Postman
There's no reason to think so. I'd like to see it end on a high note some day, as opposed to going on an on with new games until the franchise fades away into mediocrity. Let Zelda go out on a high note. But who am I kidding? Nintendo wouldn't do that (go out on a high note). So don't worry about it. ;)

L

LunarWolf

i disagree. Zelda has more character depth. that should count for something. can't get much deeper than a pirate who is a princess who has magic powers who is being chased by the lord of pure evil. --___--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom