• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Sailormars109's Graphics

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hey guys! I decided to make a graphics thread since I've become more experienced with photoshop. I tend to make pretty basic things compared to the rest of the members here, but I can do some pretty cool things with a picture if given to me.

Here is a sample of my work:

An avatar:
SQC5AEF.jpg

A signature:
VeqSyTy.jpg

Feel free to request avatars or signatures! ^^

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Since I want this thread to blossom and help you increase you skills sis, I would like to be your very first customer! ^^ Well on the hunt on searching for a new avatar and I figured why not ask my dear, sweet, and loving sister of mine for assistance? I was thinking if you may be able to do something with this picture that I found below:
attack_on_titan_leon_by_haychel-d6gpy4l.jpg

Honestly, I really don't know what I'm looking for except for anything like effects to really make this picture to look outstanding. I'm sure you going to come up with something amazing and I can't wait to see the final product! ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What I like is the fact you are developping your own style. We have many talented members who are skilled but most graphics look so similar. But yours is different and that's a great thing ^^ Keep the work up :yes:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I made this picture because of how torn everyone has been. It show Princess Serenity deciding if she really should fight or continue to try and work things out.

JVFWRKx.jpg

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Sweet graphics, Mars-chan, but the text in the last one is hardly visible. Was this done on purpose or?? Keep up the awesome work, btw! :)

This was done on purpose. It was supposed to be almost like a hidden message that someone's heart is screaming almost.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I spent about 2 or 3 hours total on this one. Mainly because I was trying to find the perfect picture. In the end, I couldn't find the picture I had in my mind so I chose this one.

C3RYdNg.jpg

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
I spent about 2 or 3 hours total on this one. Mainly because I was trying to find the perfect picture. In the end, I couldn't find the picture I had in my mind so I chose this one.

lookdeathintherevised_zpsa0df0a83.jpg

Wow sis! You have really come a long way! I personally love because of the dynamic focus that you can see from the top and bottom portions of the picture. Possibly the best part of all of this is the text that you used to give more meaning to this pic, especially how it perfectly describes the atmosphere of Attack on Titan. You really did an amazing job sis and I hope that you will more in the future! ^^ o3o

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Wow sis! You have really come a long way! I personally love because of the dynamic focus that you can see from the top and bottom portions of the picture. Possibly the best part of all of this is the text that you used to give more meaning to this pic, especially how it perfectly describes the atmosphere of Attack on Titan. You really did an amazing job sis and I hope that you will more in the future! ^^ o3o

D'awwwwww thanks Onii! You gave me blushies. ^///////////^ o3o

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

lookdeathintherevised_zpsa0df0a83.jpg

ENCORE! ENCORE!! I really LOVE what you did! I so love the fading effect and then his head and part of his shoulder and arm are not blurred. That is really so cool and make it worth it ^^ Your style is amazing!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
ENCORE! ENCORE!! I really LOVE what you did! I so love the fading effect and then his head and part of his shoulder and arm are not blurred. That is really so cool and make it worth it ^^ Your style is amazing!

Thank you so much Vee! It's nice to see the support I have from you and others!

I got bored today with all the snow and all so I decided I would do another photo. This is another Attack on Titan one. I was going to put a song quote, but I just couldn't really find one to match this picture. Then I thought of Eren not being able to transform and I thought about what was said during that scene. That's how the text was inspired. I'm really just tinkering around trying to figure something out.

TjE0ugZ.jpg

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Thank you so much Vee! It's nice to see the support I have from you and others!

I got bored today with all the snow and all so I decided I would do another photo. This is another Attack on Titan one. I was going to put a song quote, but I just couldn't really find one to match this picture. Then I thought of Eren not being able to transform and I thought about what was said during that scene. That's how the text was inspired. I'm really just tinkering around trying to figure something out.

humanityerentitanform_zps47093029.jpg

omg Sis! This is incredible! I really love the coloring that you did on this picture! I can't wait to see more from you in the nearby future! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom