• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My MS Paint Nonsense

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Here's some stuff I make in MS Paint. If you came into this and this is different, I apologize, but the thread weirded out on me.

Title: Kaleidoscope

wos9p3n.png

Title: Why Won't My TV Talk to Me Anymore?

JeGZ13X.png

Title: Sundried

BytEPxQ.png

I'll post up in a bit, didn't wanna overextend one post. Hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited:

BoxTar

No WAY that's MS paint!

Haha, it is actually. I added a few plug-ins to its interface, but that's about all I did with it. There are built in graphical effects that can do that kind of stuff. Just gotta know what to use and what it does ;)

Title: Lost In Woods...

a7Q0Yir.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
*drinks his water before clicking onto the thread*
*looks through the art found on the OP*
*spits the water out his mouth*

HOW IS THIS ON MS PAINT? :O I'm impressed NM, You really caught my attention by all of these wonderful creations! These are amazing NM! I really want to more amazing content from you! You are truly gifted with a computer if you can do that on Paint! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work man! Geez I can't stop gazing at these fine creations! *^*

BoxTar

*drinks his water before clicking onto the thread*
*looks through the art found on the OP*
*spits the water out his mouth*

HOW IS THIS ON MS PAINT? :O I'm impressed NM, You really caught my attention by all of these wonderful creations! These are amazing NM! I really want to more amazing content from you! You are truly gifted with a computer if you can do that on Paint! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work man! Geez I can't stop gazing at these fine creations! *^*

Aww shucks, thank ya ^///^. Its just experimentation, that's all. The key to any art is experimenting with tools at hand :)

Here's some more of it:

Title: The Urge

dqrxal6.jpg

Title: Blake

v5e8XBW.png

Title: Fragile Fidelity

EToILON.png

I actually plan on using these as album art when I start putting out music. :)

BoxTar

The program I use is Paint.NET, which is essentially MS paint. In this program there is a tab called "effects". I mostly use Blurs and Distortions. I start with basic shapes and basic colors and just experiment from there. ^_^

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
The program I use is Paint.NET, which is essentially MS paint. In this program there is a tab called "effects". I mostly use Blurs and Distortions. I start with basic shapes and basic colors and just experiment from there. ^_^
Ummmm, Paint.net isn't MS paint. They're two completely different programs. MS paint doesn't have layers or any sort of effects. It comes with every computer. Paint.net is something you have to download. They're not even made by the same company.

That being said, not usually into fractals/abstract art, but these are cool. My favorites are Why Won't My TV Talk To Me and Failed To Read Disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom