• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Fig

The Altruist
Today the weather was very nice a calming! I really enjoyed feeling the cool breeze on my face as I doing my errands. I really do hope that there are more days like this in the near future! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The weather is so nice today~<3

But the weather in my body is like "hahahahahaha, you're sick again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I didn't get to enjoy a walk today because I have to rest. =<

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Today's weather has been completely schizophrenic - I'm not kidding. It's gone back and forth between gray/heavy rain and brightly sunny - for a while it changed every 10-15 minutes, completely incapable of making up its mind... I've gone between closing the blinds to avoid getting the sun in my eyes to turning on and off lamps to keep the room bright enough...

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Oregon's weather is bipolar. This morning it was cold and rainy, then it got nice and sunny, then it started pouring, then it was sunny again, but cold, then it hailed at track practice, then got super nice again, and now it's nighttime.

Oregon is literally bipolar

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Oregon's weather is bipolar. This morning it was cold and rainy, then it got nice and sunny, then it started pouring, then it was sunny again, but cold, then it hailed at track practice, then got super nice again, and now it's nighttime.

Oregon is literally bipolar

THAT was the word I wanted to use, but forgot the minute I tried to write my post, lol

Fig

The Altruist
It was quite chilly today! I didn't it mind it but I would have appreciate it if it wasn't going at such rapid speeds. Other than that today was alright in terms of the weather! ^^

Beeker

Wild Card
It looked and felt so nice today,but apparently we're getting another storm tomorrow... never before have I cried so much inside from song lyrics about spring. ;__;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom