• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Me and my mom were watching REALLY old home movies in which my little brother was like 3... And he's adorable... and perfectly normal. She literally starting crying, tears and everything, asking "Why couldn't he have turned out normal like you guys" cause he has autism now. And it usually doesn't bother me in the sense to like actually affect my emotions, I'll get mad at him sometimes, but it's always ok, but I'm just feeling so sad and "If only" now... What if he had been regular? What would he be like... Would he be smart like me and my older brother? Would he even like the play the video games he does? Well he sure as heck wouldn't be ******** with them. I just... I... Why us... Why did our family have to have this happen :'( Why oh why

Your brother is lucky you know, having a brother who cares as much as you do. You have to remember that you are lucky, too. I have a little brother who is annoying, terrible at video games, and not quite as smart as me and my older brother, too. The only thing that sounds different is that your little brother just so happens to have autism and mine doesn't.

Your little brother sounds as regular as little brothers come, I think he has a good chance in this world with an older brother like you.:yes:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Me and my mom were watching REALLY old home movies in which my little brother was like 3... And he's adorable... and perfectly normal. She literally starting crying, tears and everything, asking "Why couldn't he have turned out normal like you guys" cause he has autism now. And it usually doesn't bother me in the sense to like actually affect my emotions, I'll get mad at him sometimes, but it's always ok, but I'm just feeling so sad and "If only" now... What if he had been regular? What would he be like... Would he be smart like me and my older brother? Would he even like the play the video games he does? Well he sure as heck wouldn't be ******** with them. I just... I... Why us... Why did our family have to have this happen :'( Why oh why
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Your brother is lucky you know, having a brother who cares as much as you do. You have to remember that you are lucky, too. I have a little brother who is annoying, terrible at video games, and not quite as smart as me and my older brother, too. The only thing that sounds different is that your little brother just so happens to have autism and mine doesn't.

Your little brother sounds as regular as little brothers come, I think he has a good chance in this world with an older brother like you.:yes:

Can't stress enough that what you said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome Draco~

Just continue to love your brother, 43, and that love will conquer anything so you will look past his conditions and it will be like they aren't even there, and you will see the real him. =)

I lied... Everything is not OK...

Don't despair, hang in there because life is a roller coaster and it wont always stay up. I know you can hold on, you're an amazing guy. ;)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Spring break, barely any homework

HELLZ TO THE YES!!!! :D :D :D

Now if only Spring break had spring weather xD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

7lxGU.png

:rolleyes:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Ours doesn't start until next week.

And there's still 4 ft of snow on the ground, 1 ft of which fell last night... "spring"

On the bright side, it's gonna be a great spring break for skiing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom