• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Hey people :) I'm wanting a signature with TP link on it and 27Hooray, that's all for specifics really just do what you think looks good.
Also it would be above and beyond incredible if you could draw like a picture of me as link if that's possible, like hand drawn of like link with my face. Contact me and I could send you picture of me to use. If someone could do either I would be incredibly happy :)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hey people :) I'm wanting a signature with TP link on it and 27Hooray, that's all for specifics really just do what you think looks good.
Also it would be above and beyond incredible if you could draw like a picture of me as link if that's possible, like hand drawn of like link with my face. Contact me and I could send you picture of me to use. If someone could do either I would be incredibly happy :)
I haven't done any graphics work in a couple of months, but I'd be happy to make that signature for you if you want! ^^ It'll probably take me a few days to make if you're willing to wait. I can't draw a picture of you though, I'm afraid, haha.

Beeker

Wild Card

Hey, need something to draw and don't mind doing a request, so why not. :3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

I'd take this in a heartbeat, but I can't draw. Hell, I'm still struggling with face swaps.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I haven't done any graphics work in a couple of months, but I'd be happy to make that signature for you if you want! ^^ It'll probably take me a few days to make if you're willing to wait. I can't draw a picture of you though, I'm afraid, haha.

Yuss I can't wait! Thanks :)

Hey, need something to draw and don't mind doing a request, so why not. :3

Great thanks so much!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Could somebody make a custom white userbanner with "ZD's White Knight" as the text? As for the backdrop icon behind the text, that could probably be a knight's helmet, unless it's too difficult to place together with everything else.

Here you go Thar:

5b4e08ac51.png

Fig

The Altruist
Just wondering: Can we request drawings too?

I don't think so. This is a graphic request thread so it only revolves around graphics. However, I do not know if drawings do count (though most likely not) so it would be wise to either check with someone who knows about this thread the most or simply ask others who are into drawing via Visitor Message/Private Messaging.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're right. I was fearing that'd be the case. But I still posted that in case it was valid for me to post a request. Oh no worries now, I think Mandy will take care of it for me. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have a request, but if I can't get someone to do all of it don't trouble yourself to do any of it. :P

1. Can someone make me a custom userrankthing.
2. Can someone give me the code to use it.
3. Can someone teach me how to use said code.

PM or VM is you're willing to help?

Thank you.

Me too, please!! A VM or a message on skype will work for me! ^-^;;

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a request, but if I can't get someone to do all of it don't trouble yourself to do any of it. :P

1. Can someone make me a custom userrankthing.
2. Can someone give me the code to use it.
3. Can someone teach me how to use said code.

PM or VM is you're willing to help?

Thank you.

I think I kinda want one too! :)

EDIT: PM/VM/Skype/fb chatbox work for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom