• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3d Fan Game ......

Xbox360 controller suport ?

• Just PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Xbox controller

• PC + xbox

• xbox + PC

• Total voters
C

chris212436

Looks very interesting indeed. Looking forward to this.. And I suppose we ain't gonna see finished product in A LONG time if ever (but of course we hope it will be complete someday). Wishing you guys luck with this gigantic project.

hey, thanks :D
yeah it's a big project but I'm going to make this before I'm going to sell games. Need to have one big game for free before I'm selling games:)

So then I just thought ???? Why not make a new zelda game ???? because I'm not going to be paid anyway. So this game is going to be a free for all game :D

Seems interesting. I just hope you're not relying on everyone to do the work for you.

C

chris212436

Seems interesting. I just hope you're not relying on everyone to do the work for you.

hehe, no :D I'm doing this almost by myself. I just want to get help with the story and info because every good games have a good storyline :)

And if people want to join then they are more then welcome :)

Oh and if you wish I can contribute with something "valuable" as I have a decent amount of experience in game design.

C

chris212436

Oh and if you wish I can contribute with something "valuable" as I have a decent amount of experience in game design.

Yeah, that would be great :D
what are you really thin thinking about ?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
heres my idea

Link travels back to Termina many years later (or as a different link) the one door in the Clock tower shuts on him again but this time their are four indentations in it. Link finds out that the doors will open when the flow of water comes back so he goes to four temples around Termina where he meets a fairy after defeating a boss and gets a element ( one of the four elements from MC)then the fairy makes water flow back through that area of Termina. After he gets the fourth a bunch of shadow Links appear and they take the elements and a mask that you cant see very well (majora's mask; you are in Stone Tower Temple for this part). They use them to open the door and then close it behind themselves. Link then finds out the only other way to open the door would be to awaken the four giants from the four temples. So Link goes to the four temples from MM but the temples look different from time. Link eventually gets through the door where he travels and finds out they remade the Twilight Mirror and went to the Twilight Realm. Link goes there and finds out they were the original twilight people. Midna tells then that they arent welcome then Link defends her and defeats the what looks like head of the Shadow Links. In shadow Links dieing words he says well their master will take over the kingdom or something so Link rushes to Hyrule Castle where he meets the leader who is wearing a robe and is looking away from Link. The leader takes off its robe and turns around to find out it is Majora and Majora says something then the battle happens. Link wins and both Termina and Hyrule are peaceful again. During the credits you see that part of the forest has been moved and a path has been made between Termina and Hyrule and that people are traveling back and forth down it.

This would be my storyline

C

chris212436

heres my idea

Link travels back to Termina many years later (or as a different link) the one door in the Clock tower shuts on him again but this time their are four indentations in it. Link finds out that the doors will open when the flow of water comes back so he goes to four temples around Termina where he meets a fairy after defeating a boss and gets a element ( one of the four elements from MC)then the fairy makes water flow back through that area of Termina. After he gets the fourth a bunch of shadow Links appear and they take the elements and a mask that you cant see very well (majora's mask; you are in Stone Tower Temple for this part). They use them to open the door and then close it behind themselves. Link then finds out the only other way to open the door would be to awaken the four giants from the four temples. So Link goes to the four temples from MM but the temples look different from time. Link eventually gets through the door where he travels and finds out they remade the Twilight Mirror and went to the Twilight Realm. Link goes there and finds out they were the original twilight people. Midna tells then that they arent welcome then Link defends her and defeats the what looks like head of the Shadow Links. In shadow Links dieing words he says well their master will take over the kingdom or something so Link rushes to Hyrule Castle where he meets the leader who is wearing a robe and is looking away from Link. The leader takes off its robe and turns around to find out it is Majora and Majora says something then the battle happens. Link wins and both Termina and Hyrule are peaceful again. During the credits you see that part of the forest has been moved and a path has been made between Termina and Hyrule and that people are traveling back and forth down it.

This would be my storyline

Yeah Interesting Idea .... Maybe we could use a bit of it :D
I don't know whats happening with the story right now. We also have one more to work with.
But thanks for your thoughts. :) I'm thinking the main story in hyrule so we will see......

Here is a little update on the link model.
What do you think ? Should the colors be different ?

What about the resolution of the model(I try to keep it low as possible, almost nintendo 64 style, but much cleaner) .....

linkshowof.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zc16-rmeppelink

I think that you should make a new chain of items keys and swords and have link g on a quest to save Zelda's twin sister because Gannon stole her thinking that it was Zelda

C

chris212436

I think that you should make a new chain of items keys and swords and have link g on a quest to save Zelda's twin sister because Gannon stole her thinking that it was Zelda

hehe, yeah ..... But I don't think ganon is going to be the key enemy in this game ...... This is after the story of Majoras mask.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I like it except one small thing. You don't have to change it,but the hat seems a little taller than normal.

C

chris212436

I like it except one small thing. You don't have to change it,but the hat seems a little taller than normal.

maybe, I don't know ......
It could just be from this camera angle too :D

but I'm going to work a lot on the model when the game starts to take shape :)

Maybe the face should be a little bit higher too ......

C

chris212436

Hey, good idea! He could have the Roc's cape too, as an upgrade!

yeah but I think that would be weird in a 3d game ??????

He can't jump so he need a Feather to do it .......

maybe it work, I don't know :D ?????

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
in a 3d game you could have a roc's feather but you could make the jump an action icon that pops up when you are near an edge and running kind of like throwing pots, Then you could jump over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom