• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Fig

The Altruist
Well the biggest thread is the Males vs Females thread and that has over 26,000 responses so this thread has a long way to go but I still have hope for this thread. ;)

So, I accidentally memorized, like, 2/3 of the Gerudo alphabet from translating so much stuffs in a short amount of time... so I just went ahead and memorized the rest... and now... I cannot stop writing in it. My assignment notebook is totally ciphered in it for this week's assignments. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE GLYPHS ARE SO PRETTY! D;

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
What makes me a good Demoman?

If I were a bad Demoman, I certainly WOULDN'T BE SITTIN' HERE DICUSSING IT WIT' YA NOW WOULD I?! One cross-wire, one wayward pinch of potassium-chloride... AND KABLOOOIE!!!

Sheik

:the:
61eed169-aca5-4ba4-9521-2eded223bc33.jpg

And so it is written. The time of this thread has come to pass. This thread has served it's purpose. It was created in order to become the largest thread in the site's history, and it was for a time. The time in which I strolled the streets of this dungeon have passed. I am unable to adapt to this site's new ways. I look back on my time on this site as a time when I was naïve, young, stupid. I look back and realize I made more mistakes on this site than success. But this thread is most definitely not one of those mistakes, it is my greatest triumph. But it's time has passed, the thread hung on that which it was created, and after it achieved it's goal, it screeched to halt and collapsed under it's own weight. And so it is that I, as creator of this thread, formally request that the next moderator who views this thread locks it and leaves it so for the rest of eternity. I bid you all a farewell and thank you for my wonderful time on this site. The windwaker101 who joined this site is gone. He was replaced by wiser, more intelligent, and more experienced youngling. You guys truly have helped me emerge from the protective shell of ignorance I inhabited for so long. You have opened me up to new ideas, new ways of life, new people. Thank you. I must now leave you with this. What is it, you may ask? Well, to put it simply, it's a secret to everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom