• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Ahoy once again, mateys! I welcome ye all to the second Pirates of the Caribbean Mafia game! I be Cap’n Pendio and I’m yer humble host here today.

Rules:
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles.
- Reveal no information after you’ve died.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- You may role claim, but you may not name claim.
- No mass role claiming.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Potential votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes.
- Do not edit your posts.
- You may not use your Role PMs as evidence.
- Do not reveal outside information.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- All living players must make at least 3 posts each game day in order to stay in the game.

One day in the Town of Shipwreck inside of Shipwreck Cove on Shipwreck Island there was a great feast. All citizens were participating. One could see pirates, smugglers and prostitutes enjoying themselves everywhere. They were all basically having a blast, until…

The large bell could be heard ringing, warning everyone that the Town was under attack. While the pirates had been dancing and drinking, a group of large royal vessels had managed to sneak almost all the way up the Devil’s Throat (the only passageway into the Town of Shipwreck). An intense cannon fire battle between the royal vessels and sturdy Shipwreck Cove started. During the battle both sides suffered great losses but in the end the pirates seemed to have won. The pirates quickly counted how many of them were left. They were surprised at how few they were. They decided to send a group over to the (now shipwrecked) royal vessels to see if there were any survivors. In the meantime the ones who stayed on land tried to set things right again.

When the group that had been investigating the royal vessels returned to shore they said that all aboard had died in the battle. After this they counted how many they were again just to make sure, however, this time they were a few more than they had been before sending some people over to the vessels. The Townies started to suspect there were intruders hiding amongst them, so they decided to deal with the task at hand…

The living (20):
musicfan
fused_shadows
thegreenrobby
Heroine of Time
Mido
pkforce
justac00lguy
Thareous
A Link In Time
Dracomajora
Mellow Ezlo
Ver-go-a-go-go
Linkdude74
Sadia
PancakeSamurai
Annie
Big Octo
LittleGumball
Fig
Draco626

The dead (0):

Day 1 begins!

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, January the 27th at 22:00 CET.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Unvote

...but seriously, if I ever find the scum who took the rum I will throw them off the plank myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom