• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters
TP was my second first zelda game. I loved the Graphics, story, characters and the soundtrack. My fav character is Midna, Link, Zant, Ganondorf and Zelda.

Fig

The Altruist
Oh! I loved Twilight Princess. :3 It's actually my favorite (haha I know I'm gonna get crap for that). I really like Midna and I wish she had her own game, even though I know it won't happen. >w<

D'awww. You won't get any hate/crap from me. I like Twilight Princess and for being the game that it is. I'm pretty I'm late to the party, but Midna was such an amazing character to see grow in character-development and I really do love her backstory. That being said, if only the implemented the revealment of Ganondorf was significantly better, I would probably put Twilight Princess in my Top 5 Zelda games. :sweat:

Fig

The Altruist
I remember how there's that easter egg where you can play as a Cuccoo for like 15 seconds.

:xd: I remember that as well C.Falcon! I believe you just need to hurt the Cuccoo a few times and then you get to see the world from the eyes of a Cuccoo! That was such a great glitch to play around with! ^^ :cooky:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
:xd: I remember that as well C.Falcon! I believe you just need to hurt the Cuccoo a few times and then you get to see the world from the eyes of a Cuccoo! That was such a great glitch to play around with! ^^ :cooky:

It was so funny flying around and stuff. I laughed the first time I discovered this glitch.

Salem

SICK
It was so funny flying around and stuff. I laughed the first time I discovered this glitch.
Is it really a glitch? It seems far too elaborate to be one.

Anyone, it's the weirdest thing I've seen in a Zelda game yet, seriously.

Last edited:
I liked Zant a lot in this game. He seemed like a creepy villain for most of the game, until the end when you finally fight him and then he goes insane. I thought he was a pretty interesting villain.

I liked Zant a lot in this game. He seemed like a creepy villain for most of the game, until the end when you finally fight him and then he goes insane. I thought he was a pretty interesting villain.

I really liked Zant too~ I thought he wasn't going to be as wacky as he turned out though. ^^' He's still one of my favorite LoZ characters. :3

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
What I like most about TP is the concept as a whole combined with the execution. TP is, imo, the best example of a "sequel" the series has to offer. Nintendo played off the continuity, gameplay and settings of Ocarina of Time to really make the player feel like they were in that same environment several years into the future. Upping the graphics to a more serious look helped enhance the player's understanding of what was happening in the setting it was in. I can even appreciate that the game was easy because while that seemed like a clear attempt to draw in more casual gamers, Nintendo still catered to us actual fans in a variety of ways. I've said it before and I'll say it again, TP feels like seeing an old friend after several years have gone by. Atfirst, you don't recognize them and you see that some things about them have changed, even matured... but under that exterior, the one you remember spending your childhood with is clearly right in front of you.

Fig

The Altruist
It is not a glitch. You have to hit a cuccoo a few times and then you'll turn into a cuccoo for a few seconds. It's just a funny thing but not a glitch at all

Nonetheless, I do love playing as a cuccoo! ^~^ Nintendo should really make a game with the main game mechanic ultilizing a cuccoo! I'm getting off topic, I guess you can say that I getting a little cooky! :lol: :cooky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom