• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, since I have everything I need, I'm gonna do the night scene now.

In the middle of the night, Samus Aran herself arrived on Planet Zebes. There were very few members of the Space Pirates remaining on Planet Zebes, so they knew they were in trouble if they didn't win this night. Mother Brain, who had been ambushed by Samus, desperately attempted to save herself since she knew that was the only way they would be able to beat the Galactic Federation. Unfortunately, her attempts failed to work, as Samus had already began attacking. It was an intense fight, but Mother Brain eventually fell.

Meanwhile, Keeseman had attempted to run away because he couldn't stand being one of the few Zebesians left. He began wailing for his friends. He was wailing so hard that he couldn't see what he was doing, and he ended up running off a cliff. Remarkably, he was still alive... Until he ran off another cliff. Keeseman was no more.

With only one Space Pirate remaining, Samus had declared victory over Planet Zebes.

The Living

• A Link in Time
  • Rachel
The Deceased

• PancakeSamurai - Zebesian
    [*]Dracomajora - Zebesian

• LittleGumball - Traitor, James Pierce
  • musicfan - (Secret) Elite Bodyguard, Kraid Spawn
  • Pendio - Godfather, Admiral Castor Dane
  • fused_shadows - Zebesian
  • Thareous - Zebesian
    [*]Erebea - Zebesian
  • Heroine of Time - Commander Adam Malkovich, Role Cop
  • Big Octo - Anthony Higgs, Strongman
  • pkfroce - Ridley, Vigilante
  • Mido - Zebesian
  • AvatarFlygon - Phantoon, Watcher
  • justac00lguy - Mother Brain, Town Doctor
  • Keeseman - Zebesian

Mafia Win

I'll get JJ to post role pms and Night Actions later if he wants to...

Good game guys! :yes:

Also, thank you JJ senpai for allowing me to be your replacement mod! :senpaipls:

tumblr_myvw3s8ba21rfzbrho1_500.gif

Samus saves the galaxy once more.

Sheik

:the:
Meanwhile, Keeseman had attempted to run away because he couldn't stand being one of the few Zebesians left. He began wailing for his friends. He was wailing so hard that he couldn't see what he was doing, and he ended up running off a cliff. Remarkably, he was still alive... Until he ran off another cliff. Keeseman was no more.

I am laughing so hard right now, oh my god kill me

Anyhow, great game. I guess it was fitting that Mother Brain was my last victim. :P

I think everyone played very well, but I wanted to give props to JC, pkfroce, and musicfan on the town side especially. Some very clever moves by you three.

Also, Thareous, can you explain your doctor claim from before. I still don't understand your decision.

The hardest part for me was ending the game, but my mafia buds encouraged me to claim Watcher, and the strategy was successful.

Thanks for modding, JJ, and another thanks to Mezlo for stepping in to finish the game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Shouldn't this be a draw?

Both can't lynch each other nor kill each other in the night scene? Also, good game, Alit; though I'm slightly put off by the fact that Avy got the wrong info as I didn't protect Thar Night One :/

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
JuicieJ would be so proud with this turnout. =')

Also, Thareous, can you explain your doctor claim from before. I still don't understand your decision.

Ah, that tactic was half-inspired by musicfan's attempted ruse at the end of Day 2. I planned on getting the Mafia to target me by first openly stating that I would protect pkfroce so that he'd have an unobstructed chance at taking out his most questioned suspect, and taunting the Mafia in order to keep their sights trained on me. Sadly, Justa decided to get openly involved, thereby prohibiting any chance of success for my plan. Because my role was pretty insignificant, I wasn't afraid of dying in someone else's place if it allowed the rest of the Town to gain the upper hand at the moment.

Many have come to view the stratagem as foolish at best, but I actually think it had its merits. The only thing that frustrated its true potential is the controverting roleclaim which I had hoped to keep in check.

Mido

Version 1
Ohoho! A splendid comeback by the Mafia! Good work to you, ALIT! It was too late by the time I came to the realization that it was you, sir! *Virtual Handshake*

From my short time in the game, I learned even more about my playstyle. A fatal flaw in my fear of more experienced/better players. When I'm accused, I get skittish and complacent. It was this same thing that allowed me to blunder in Pirates, and the same thing happened in LOTR mafia. A fine lesson that I need to work on. Thank you, JJ for modding, and Mr. Mellow Ezlo, a fine finish! I also apologize for not keeping you alive! :xd:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ohoho! A splendid comeback by the Mafia! Good work to you, ALIT! It was too late by the time I came to the realization that it was you, sir! *Virtual Handshake*

From my short time in the game, I learned even more about my playstyle. A fatal flaw in my fear of more experienced/better players. When I'm accused, I get skittish and complacent. It was this same thing that allowed me to blunder in Pirates, and the same thing happened in LOTR mafia. A fine lesson that I need to work on. Thank you, JJ for modding, and Mr. Mellow Ezlo, a fine finish! I also apologize for not keeping you alive! :xd:

2 words: Majora's Mask. ;)

Rachel

be vigitant
Keeeesemaaan D:

Good game, haha

Wait, yeah, wouldn't it be a draw, since I'm bulletproof? Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom