• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I remember how epic this game was the first time I played it. This game has the best soundtrack not only within the series, but in all of gaming history.

Oh! I loved Twilight Princess. :3 It's actually my favorite (haha I know I'm gonna get crap for that). I really like Midna and I wish she had her own game, even though I know it won't happen. >w<

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh! I loved Twilight Princess. :3 It's actually my favorite (haha I know I'm gonna get crap for that). I really like Midna and I wish she had her own game, even though I know it won't happen. >w<

You won't get any crap from me ;) I replayed it yesterday evening and I enjoyed it again :D I used to play it almost every week but haven't played it since May last year until now :D

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death

You aren't alone kid! I love the game to hell and I loved Midna. You won't expect crap from me! :yes:

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I'm not the biggest fan of TP, however one character who always really stuck out for me was Telma. I just love her sassy confidence. It's a shame she weren't more relevant in the story, because every cutscene she was in, I enjoyed immensely.

I beat Gannon's stages 4 times,then restarted it. If I can beat it again,I'll have beaten it twice

Who else has beaten the game?

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of TP, however one character who always really stuck out for me was Telma. I just love her sassy confidence. It's a shame she weren't more relevant in the story, because every cutscene she was in, I enjoyed immensely.

I agree! I liked Telma a lot. :3 I wouldn't have minded if ALL of the characters had some more development to be honest...

Sheik

:the:
You aren't alone kid! I love the game to hell and I loved Midna. You won't expect crap from me! :yes:

B-but... your username...

Btw, there are very few characters from TP that I really like. So I picked Gorons. :P Really, though, I find them being sumo wrestlers very amusing.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I've beaten this game about 3 times but most of the time I spend just glitching through it. I'm planning on hacking the game to do stupid thing in it.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I liked Zant Midna and Link. Pretty obvious choices I'd say haha.

I loved TP. Loved the soundtrack, loved the bosses, loved the story, loved the gameplay, loved the huuuge Hyrule, loved all of the areas, loved most of the dungeons (except 3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom