• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Beeker

Wild Card
Mario 3D World, Link Between Worlds, and, most recently Starbound. Gosh, I am so terrible at PC games. xD;;

The last DLC for both Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite. And Rayman Legends, Assassin's Creed 4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist (got the last two for free for a free promotion nVidia was having :3)

Looks like I'm going to be locked up in my room this coming holiday season. I deserve it after this grueling semester. >.>

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Welp, I finally went to the darkside and bought a recently (ish) put out game rated M for the PC known to many as: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I haven't played a whole lot, it's a good game but my laptop can't run it very smoothly :(

And then I went and bought the Starcraft II Bundle that included Starcraft II Wings of Liberty and Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm. It's really fun so far.

I held out on both for a long time, but I finally gave in. :D I'm glad I did too XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom