• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aren's Sketchbook(aka Monolith's Art Thread)

Good Lord, its been forever! Let me just double-check:

I need to do some good Melagger, a Raenis ref, and the BSB trio. I also have like five gazillion things to upload--if mg kkd stuff impressed you people I h as v edd no clue how you'll react now. DL, tell me your request. I'll be uploading on a near daily basis from now on, starting as soon as I finish several things and the requests. At least, that's my ideal.

Actually, I've been wanting to draw Yjack since our RP started! Give me some time and I'll finish Raenis, then him, and use Tatl's drawing and your comments for ref.

Yes, it is back. I upload Adrae Axil soon. As in as soon as I take a picture.

AT LONG LAST I POST THINGS.

These are all pretty recent drawings. I'll go bnakc to older ones on daily posts, for now, have these.

DL, I managed to pull off a Yjack. This photo is really blurry, and I wish I could have done more with it, but... This works. Yay Jackinen RP references! As in, the burned wings. And yes, that is Kirinen's charm. Now you know what it looks like.

339k70h.jpg

168hhl4.jpg

Next up, Melica has a new fantasy design! Yay! I made this for a story Ali_Baba is writing(if anyone remembers her) called Playing Cards. Which hopefully explains the club on her sword sheath. Again, slightly blurry, idk. AND LOOK SHE ALSO HAS KIRINEN'S CHARM I WONDER WHAT THIS MEANS SHIPPING WISE *violently continues to 'hint' at Kirinica*

2qxnlfm.jpg

I did say Thanatos redesigned Luke, right? Well, he did. This drawing is kind of eh, but it's the first draft so deal. I imagine that he randomly puts the hood up or takes it down whenever he feels like it, and sometimes imitates Delabi with it. Because Lukyrin is adorable. *awkwardly scoots away from Garuke with a quiet apology*
The exposure is weird, but it was that or leave it all dark and make the colors hard to see. I think it's more innocent than it lets on with the hood up. But as I said, draft. I like the look, but not the execution of this particular drawing.

24xki21.jpg

AND LOOK A WILD DIGITALLY DRAWN KIRA APPEARED! I saw the Naughty or Nice thing circulating Tumblr and thought, why not? Kira's reaction was the only notworthy one, though, and I drew it because I felt like it. Please excuse my terrible mouse handwriting.

dvovah.jpg

I have enough good art in reserve that regular updates should become a thing, especially if you guys poke me and give me requests. So. Yes.

YES! I love them! Luke is down right adorable. I still ship my Garuke. :P But Luke is always adorable. But I love Kira's reactions.

Quick question with Y... Is he handcuffed?

And that charm is lovely. I love your art... ugh.... It is sooo pretty! Good job. I can't want for more!!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OMG ART IS LOVELY

LUKE IS SO BLEEPING ADORABLE I WALLACED WHEN I SAW HIS GRIN

CHIBI KIRA IS AWESOME

ART IS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE ALL OF IT

AREN'S SKETCHBOOK IS FINALLY BACK!

YES! I love them! Luke is down right adorable. I still ship my Garuke. :P But Luke is always adorable. But I love Kira's reactions.

Quick question with Y... Is he handcuffed?

And that charm is lovely. I love your art... ugh.... It is sooo pretty! Good job. I can't want for more!!

Thank you! And yes, he is. The filename for that image is Bound by Destiny, and the handcuffs are meant to represent how he will get chained to this impossible destiny and how he's forced to decide the fate of the world. Again, thank you so much! I'm working on the Pippin thing so yes.

OMG ART IS LOVELY

LUKE IS SO BLEEPING ADORABLE I WALLACED WHEN I SAW HIS GRIN

CHIBI KIRA IS AWESOME

ART IS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE ALL OF IT

AREN'S SKETCHBOOK IS FINALLY BACK!

I MADE SOMEONE WALLACE :D So you like it? Yaaaay! ^^

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME MONO!! That is an awesome title for the piece and a great meaning... sooooo jealous of your awesomeness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom