• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So, uh... I'm not going to be on here for the next week. Sorry, guys. I should be back afterward and I'll be glad to join in then. I really apologize; I'm going to miss all of day one.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'll remember that. In fact...

ATTENTION: Heroine of Time is protected from lynching and NK'ing for Day 1. Any votes for her will not be counted, and I will not accept the Mafia and/or Vigilante targeting her. This will also lower the majority vote by 1.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You guyses should go see The Hobbit 2.

Also...

Vote: Big Octo

...For suggesting that Ridley marry Mother Brain. :right:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's day one, I'm pretty sure I can pull a move like this. Heroine won't be missing a thing, and there ultimately won't be any negative consequences. Deal with it.

As for the majority, I've just apparently been horrible with math lately. Miscounting the total amount of players, miscalculating the majority vote to begin with, blah blah blah...

Also, how about you let the people actually PLAYING say this stuff? It's kind of annoying having you breathe down my neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom