• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

K

Kadaj

I've been playing OOT recently and I have been getting into debates with this hot chick I know who also plays Zelda Games; we just like to discuss the cute and sexy female characters in OOT.

One being the most-beautiful!

1. Nabooru! - She is the attractive second-in-command of the Gerudo band of thieves. Her red hair and golden eyes just dazzle me! :D

2. Princess Zelda! (Of course) - Her beauty is so passionate and her style is gorgeous!

3. The Cucco Girl - I will make her "Cuccoo" all night!

Let me know what you all think!

K

Kell

I was always fond of Malon myself, I think it's just her long split-bangs hairstyle that I find cute. Nabooru and Impa are pretty high on the list too; gotta love them olda women... plus Impa is a total dominatrix heehee. The one that takes the cake though isn't even a main character: Nabooru's second-in-command (Aveil in Majora's mask). Disclaimer: IMHO :P

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
GAH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!! *brain implodes* Well here are my top three.

#3. Zelda

#2. Malon

#1. Saria

gmconstruct0075sh7.jpg

A

Avilink777

First Of all I Think Link Is lucky to have about (In OoT)4 freakin' Chicks that are Hot on his ***!

1)Talon
2)Potion Witch
3)Labrotory Proffessor
4)Ganondorf

A

Avilink777

Just Kidding Tese are the hottest in order (All When Older,Except Saria)

1)Malon

2)Zelda

3)Saria

4)Ruto

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz<->zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
I love the older Malon. Mainly because of her dress. I'd love to have that dress! XD I also like young Zelda more than older Zelda. Young Zelda looks more beautiful and adorable. Older Ruto - kills to say it - is cuter than her younger time.

Z

zeldaoot4ever

my top 3 is:
1- The woman that gives u a piece of heart when u returns the dog to her.
2- Impa
3- Kotake and Kome

just kidding. My real top 3 is:
1- Malon
2- Nabooru
3- Zelda
And of corse we cant forget about the Great Fairy (:D)

A

Avilink777

Oh yes the great fairy, I forgot what a whore she is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHLULULUULULULLLUUULKKCHKCHCHCHCDBBLECCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH and the twins oooooooo Kotake and Kome ooooo twins double the uch

D

Death

Definitely Adult Malon.
Ruto always disgusted me for some reason...

Adult Malon - I'm a sucker for redheads.

Adult Ruto - She's... curvaceous...

The Bombchu Bowling Mini-game Lady - ... I don't know why... to be different I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom