• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can We Have a Friend Safari Thread?

Hey guys, I had a thought. We should make a thread that not only has our friend codes, but also what type of friend safari we have. That way, we can all have more safari options.

I'll start: FC is 0387-8963-7289, and my Safari Type is Ground with Nincada, Trapinch, and Diggersby.

Also, you have to be online when someone is in your safari for them to have access to the third Pokemon, I think.

EDIT: Someone pointed out that you have to have defeated the Elite Four to have a third Pokemon in your safari. Oops. Disregard my previous statement.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friend code is 2277-6780-0084. Feel free to add me, just shoot me a message to let me know :)
I have beat the elite 4 so I have three pokemon to catch.
Fighting:
-Pancham
-Meditate
-Breloom

Last edited:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
1547-5283-8177

Aipom, Mincinno, Chansey. Chansey is especially nice because you can Theif it for Lucky Eggs (5% hold them) for easier training. I'm really looking for someone that gives Frogadier, though ):

Added everybody in the thread

My FC: 2664-2354-9038

Type: Poison
Pokemon: Kakuna, Garbodor, Whirlipede

So just so everyone knows my character name is elyndia and I was wondering if someone could tell me what safari type I am cuz I still have no clue lol

E

Erebus1993

anybody want to share with me? I am bug type my friend code is 3625-8323-3916 I dont know the pokemon that are in my safari though.

HELLO EVERYONE!! May I have your attention please?

My name is jcmaster and I am looking for a NORMAL DITTO safari! If you or someone else you know or your friend's friend has one, please do the favor of messaging me your name and friend code! Also, please state what type of safari you have!

Another thing, if you guys just want to talk about Pokémon, go ahead and do so! I am very knowledgeable in this subject and can most likely help you in whatever you need.

My FRIEND CODE is 1805-2655-0370

Peace out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom