• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Viral Maze's Gfx

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Okay then. My request isn't going to be very specific though... is that alright with you? I would like it EarthBound related... anything else is up to you... I mean, if you want me to be more specific, I guess I could... but I sort of want to see what you come up with. If I ask someone else to make something for me I usually don't like to be too specific... the reason being I can never come up with anything very good for myself.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Took me two weeks to get to it >_> Sorry

bjLgUQC.png

I hope you like orange :D

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I got drunk and did this:

JJ5Y24J.png

I know it lacks the text, but.. yeah.. >_>

I'll add the txt tomorrow. Feel free to use this one until then, if you want :P

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
It looks so amazing. So smooth and the background looks awesome. I'm terrible at text, but other graphic artists like you make it look so divine. Great work, Viral.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Lord Vain:
bzj5m1M.png

It looks so amazing. So smooth and the background looks awesome.

Thanks, I tried to go for a "dirty" clean-white look, if that makes sense, with the background :P

I'm terrible at text, but other graphic artists like you make it look so divine. Great work, Viral.

I absolutely hate text too. I rarely ever add more than 3 words to my sigs

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Request time yet again because sometimes I just can't stick with a theme for more than a week, hahah, yeah.

Image: http://puu.sh/4R75i.jpg

Text: "No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness." and "Lord Vain"

Colours: Grey, black, and red

Dimensions: 400 x 200

That's all I have to say, just render Stein and the shadowy arrows that go over top his body as well, and then see what you can do design wise with it. Thanks in advance, and by all means take your time.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
New request time again, this one will hopefully last awhile though.

Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/c6043cad0cd0b8a4287e447c7e173219/tumblr_mwu020g0Ie1sk9o21o1_1280.png

Text: "The difference in judgement between you and me originates from different rules derived from past experience." and "Lord Vain"

Colours: Gray, Black, and Dark Red.

Dimensions: 400 x 200

Specifics: Try to have the black and dark red colours dominant when it come to the background if it's no issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom