• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
I got mad @ someone for saying "If you don't want a 3DS then I'm sorry but tough, it will be your loss that you will be missing out on Pokémon X & Y if you are not up to getting the latest handheld." because my family doesn't have enough money for a 3DS and I didn't even get my first handheld gaming system till 4 years ago (wich was a Gameboy advance) and I didn't get a DSi till after 2 yrs after that. (after the DSi came out) so I took it as the person was saying I shouldn't be living in the past, but I have all my life. So I just want to say, I'm sorry for get mad @ what they said.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
If I'll ever have another boyfriend again. One that won't leave me for another girl like my last one did.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I got mad @ someone for saying "If you don't want a 3DS then I'm sorry but tough, it will be your loss that you will be missing out on Pokémon X & Y if you are not up to getting the latest handheld." because my family doesn't have enough money for a 3DS and I didn't even get my first handheld gaming system till 4 years ago (wich was a Gameboy advance) and I didn't get a DSi till after 2 yrs after that. (after the DSi came out) so I took it as the person was saying I shouldn't be living in the past, but I have all my life. So I just want to say, I'm sorry for get mad @ what they said.

Why would you feel sorry for being mad? It is not like it is a crime if you don't own a 3DS. I don't own a playstation or wii-u. Nobody has the right to judge you for not having one.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Why would you feel sorry for being mad? It is not like it is a crime if you don't own a 3DS. I don't own a playstation or wii-u. Nobody has the right to judge you for not having one.

It's because I shouldn't be getting mad @ them. I should never get mad @ anyone for what they say. It's just wrong. I was taught to be nice and and not get mad @ people. I just feel like I went back on what I was taught.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's because I shouldn't be getting mad @ them. I should never get mad @ anyone for what they say. It's just wrong. I was taught to be nice and and not get mad @ people. I just feel like I went back on what I was taught.
There is nothing wrong with getting mad sometimes. It is not a sin either. I understand your point but still it is not a sin if you get mad when someone says something like this

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
There is nothing wrong with getting mad sometimes. It is not a sin either. I understand your point but still it is not a sin if you get mad when someone says something like this

Ok, I just hope they don't hate me for what I said back. I was just trying to defend myself, but it sounds mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom